How to find dominant women?

dj****

Posted
I experienced a lot in life and can tell you something from my experience hope will give you some better understanding or at least you will get some value out of this .
Men are born genetically dominant and women submissive , you like this or not is just the way it is . Men are dominant by nature while women not . However the society and life generally putting both men and women through tests and challenges this is how submissive men are born and dominant women . For example a man grow up with a bigger *** or was raised up by a single mother or by both parent but a weak father is likely will become submissive while a woman that experienced either extreme hardships either been ultra spoiled can turn dominant . This are basic examples . If I address your question even more a dominat woman will be a very intelligent woman or at least one that bealive about herself that is highly inteligent , she will see that despite that men are not treating her with consideration and will take matter on own hands this is of course just a step but put enough steps together and you will get there I cannot elaborate here the whole process for obvious reasons . Now the main point for you to remember is that a dominant woman is usually not great for LTR as coming with too many traumas which on one side are hard to deal with and on the other side if you manage to do so you will have at the end a submissive woman .
There are no women that get pleasure in hurting you physically apart from the cases that you better stay away from there can be women that would challenge your authority often enough but this will not work on long term trust me will not .
So short answer there are not natural dominatrixes but you can find a dominant woman in a library or as a teacher . Usually a woman fully tattooed with pierces everywhere , doc martens shoes etc just begging for attention and usually ultra submissive in the right hands so stay away from that type if you want dominant
Posted
I’m not sure where to begin to respond to that 🙄
Posted
12 hours ago, DaRo969 said:

I experienced a lot in life and can tell you something from my experience hope will give you some better understanding or at least you will get some value out of this .
Men are born genetically dominant and women submissive , you like this or not is just the way it is . Men are dominant by nature while women not . However the society and life generally putting both men and women through tests and challenges this is how submissive men are born and dominant women . For example a man grow up with a bigger *** or was raised up by a single mother or by both parent but a weak father is likely will become submissive while a woman that experienced either extreme hardships either been ultra spoiled can turn dominant . This are basic examples . If I address your question even more a dominat woman will be a very intelligent woman or at least one that bealive about herself that is highly inteligent , she will see that despite that men are not treating her with consideration and will take matter on own hands this is of course just a step but put enough steps together and you will get there I cannot elaborate here the whole process for obvious reasons . Now the main point for you to remember is that a dominant woman is usually not great for LTR as coming with too many traumas which on one side are hard to deal with and on the other side if you manage to do so you will have at the end a submissive woman .
There are no women that get pleasure in hurting you physically apart from the cases that you better stay away from there can be women that would challenge your authority often enough but this will not work on long term trust me will not .
So short answer there are not natural dominatrixes but you can find a dominant woman in a library or as a teacher . Usually a woman fully tattooed with pierces everywhere , doc martens shoes etc just begging for attention and usually ultra submissive in the right hands so stay away from that type if you want dominant

I’m not entirely sure how this pile of discriminatory bullsh*t got past the moderators.

Posted
@4RCH it dose not matter what a moderator thinks or if deleted or not facts are facts and if you want to have a dialogue that is fine but if you cannot or refuse to then you can live in your world where wonder woman and xena exists that's fine by me but don't forget one thing just because you fantasise about something that dose not make it real
Posted
39 minutes ago, DaRo969 said:

@4RCH it dose not matter what a moderator thinks or if deleted or not facts are facts and if you want to have a dialogue that is fine but if you cannot or refuse to then you can live in your world where wonder woman and xena exists that's fine by me but don't forget one thing just because you fantasise about something that dose not make it real

Oh dear! That’s is all!

Posted
14 hours ago, DaRo969 said:

Men are born genetically dominant and women submissive , you like this or not is just the way it is . Men are dominant by nature while women not . However the society and life generally putting both men and women through tests and challenges this is how submissive men are born and dominant women . For example a man grow up with a bigger *** or was raised up by a single mother or by both parent but a weak father is likely will become submissive while a woman that experienced either extreme hardships either been ultra spoiled can turn dominant .

there's a lot here which... isn't quite true

so the idea of male leadership, patriarchal society, etc. is, in terms of world history, a relatively recent development (albeit about 10,000 years).   It's a developed cultural trait rather than something which can in any way be descried as "natural" 

there's a lot that's held up based on ideology rather than biology, or even reality.

The notion of submissive being weak, especially when it's submissive men*, is extremely damaging and also untrue.  (*though the implication that women should be subservient because they are weak is also misogyny) and while some studies aren't as thorough - there's not really much coloration between upbringing to what leads someone to be, wish to be, or have fantasies about - being submissive or Dominant.

That for example you state a woman can become Dominant due to going through hardships or being spoilt is in itself a sign there's little coloration - I am aware, for example, of female subs with VERY privileged upbringings (ultra spoilt) just as I am with female Dominants with good upbringings (same) 

The patterns don't follow so true

• 1 month later...
Posted
Aside from interacting with people here? Munches are a good option I hear.
  • 3 months later...
Posted
I’ll have to look for one of those in Denver Co Munches hum never been to one. Thanks for the tip