For all DOMS

Posted
A message first thing with a good morning. Or if with me a cup of tea ☺️
The absolute dream is to wake up to oral.
Posted

Some sort of thoughtful morning check in. I don't give specific instructions what it should be, as it's always better when readily offered vs a requirement being fulfilled. 

Posted
8 hours ago, Leisa said:
Mine always wanted submission. The BJ comments make it more about sexual gratification than anything.

exactly and it’s such a disappointment to see it all being about men’s sexual pleasure..

Posted
For me, having a sweet note in the morning. Something that lets me know they were thinking of me. That reminds them they are meaningful to me. An interchange that rein***s the bond.
Posted
Every sub in my pigpen is taught that it’s always about their Lords pleasure and they won’t have it any other way
Posted
Gonna flip the script. I have my pref's, as do most here. But I'll push you to answer from both aisles, playtoy. Respect you for sounding for mates, but time for your opinion.
Posted
Yesterday at 01:07 AM, NexumSange said:

exactly and it’s such a disappointment to see it all being about men’s sexual pleasure..

Completely agree. I was hoping the responses wouldn't be that damn predictable and vile as a female sub to read, but here we are. It was sweet to see the people who genuinely love a little note📝 or morning message📩

Posted
Her grateful for being treated as she pleased the previous day and looking forward to more the next day
Posted

I wake in stages, so having my sub warm beside/behind me, trace my body and catch my mouth while his hands wake me is a good start. I am almost always wet, so the rest can be a foregone conclusion.

Via text, I want a sub to check in. I do not need visual confirmation--I hold them by their word--but knowing that they are present and eager to please makes me smile.

Posted

Their smile, or some morning cuddles, not everything needs to be kinky

Posted
I love a good morning text, knowing they're thinking of me first thing.
In person it's def just feeling her warm body by my side and some morning cuddles.
Can't be beat.