For all DOMS

Posted
What is the best thing you like seeing in the morning from your sub, whether in person or over text?
Posted
Waking up to my sub give me sloppy head x
Posted

Feeling them slide down under the covers to between my legs and waking up with their tongue on my p*ssy lips or my thighs. Or serving me in the morning with one of my favorite coffee cups, made just how I like, and their c**k out, ready for me to play with
So many options…

Posted
Her thinking she’s gunnu don me by sitting on my face and riding. Poor thing doesn’t know what coming to her😈
Posted
So my wife is my main sub so she wakes me up almost every morning with head, “our” sub texts us good morning with a full nude selfie and a masterbation video, and when “our” sun stays with us not of them wake me with head then breakfast.
Posted
Her, in between my legs, looking up and asking, may I please you daddy!
Posted
That half awake dream of getting a BJ, then waking to find it’s real. Good girl 😊
Posted
That every morning she does an edging session with orgasm denial.
Posted
over text, definitely nudes with a collar with my name on
Posted
Over text, I like My subs to check in every morning. It’s a way to stay engaged and connected.
Posted
46 minutes ago, JustAnOxfordDom said:
over text, definitely nudes with a collar with my name on

The customized collar is an excellent idea! Thank you for sharing.

Posted
We all know men wake up with a boner all the time, you can use your imagination for the rest
Posted
Any of them wake up before me they start sucking i wake up before them they get up and start sucking thats the morning routine 
Posted

The sub shall hold my dick while I relieve myself at the beginning of the day. She should be knees bent at the toilet bowl. Dick in one hand, wet nap in the other. (Mouth wash also tolerated) upon emptying the bladder, she may put the masters staff away, At which time, she will get a pat on the head for her dutiful yet impish glee. Proceeds with daily habits-

Posted
I haven't had the experience of receiving anything from a sub in the morning. I'd like too!
Posted
My girls have to send me panty selections the day before or morning of. And then follow that up with a "Good morning Sir/Daddy!" in my selections.
Posted
i like a BJ damn near as much as the next guy but i much rather just wake up with their head on my chest there is a certain level of comfort that comes with waking up like that that’s otherwise unattainable
Posted
They don't have to first thing in the morning but a message to me first to show im the first person on their mind