She went "easy" (a true story...)

ey****

Posted

So, this is a true story.

For background... one of my friends does wrestling and a few weeks ago she had access to one of the centres and she showed me some stuff and we had a match and stuff.

The centre also hosts a few events - and one of which is a Mixed Wrestling event where you can go along and pretty much the floor is open if you want to wrestle anyone.  

So, she was helping me out - showing me people and off the back of this I arranged a mini-match with someone.

Great.

Now, as part of the event there's assorted games and challenges and one of the guys puts down a £200 prize for whoever makes him tap the most in a 10-minute match.

Most ladies are getting 10-15.  

So, the person I'm about to wrestle is first taking his challenge.

She manages to get him tap seventy times... and now I'm facing her.

My friend is like "oh, yeah, she's compete in the Olympics or something!"

I looked her up afterwards, she's a seven-time Sambo champion, finished second in European games and 3rd in the world.

Needless to say... I kinda lost.

I kept the score down to 12-0.
I think she went easy on me...

Posted
You had a go ...respect fella
Posted

to credit - in all it was a really good night - and as well as taking part in some of the games I did have two other matches with other people (a 0-0 and 3-0 : I think part of the issue I had was being new I was still getting my head about going for the divisive move, the 3-0 could have easily been 2-1 or 2-2)