Daddy’s Little Whore Pt. 1-3

Posted
Daddy loved making me wait & I loved waiting on him. I could already feel the wetness pooling at my thighs thinking of all the filthy things he’d do to me tonight. Daddy gave me a hint & said we’d be exploring a soft limit. The kink at the top of my list was pussy play.

I wanted Daddy to edge me until my pussy was a needy sloppy mess.

A resounding thud from the front door sent tremors through the house, and me. Daddy was home & he wanted me to know it. The pool at my center thickened at the sound of Daddy’s boots stomping upstairs. He loved this the anticipation, the build-up. I could hear him in our bedroom I imagined he was stripping into something tighter. Daddy lived for his skin-tight crotchless latex pants he also was well aware of how they made me feel.

I jumped from the sound of the playroom door hitting the wall causing my heart to race. Daddy slowly glided into the room heading for his tools of destruction completely ignoring my presence. He was being a meanie. Today was a hard dom day, as Daddy jokingly liked to call it. I knew I didn’t have permission to speak unless spoken to but I just couldn’t help, “ Bad daddy you are a meanie, you didn’t give me any kisses! “ I yelled out towards his back that was facing me
His head snapped to look at me over his shoulder throwing me a chilling glare, his frame visibly stiffening from my blatant disobedience, “ I don’t believe I addressed you. Did I slut?”, I stuttered to speak, “ N-no, Daddy. You didn't. It hurt my feelings,” He turned to me a mischievous grin spreading his face, “ Well slut if you’d remember simple rules. You'd know that I'm your Master, not your...Daddy today, He sniped teasingly. I was going to have to beg the ache in my pussy reaching its max.” I'm sorry, Master. I'll be a good girl. I promise j-just please touch me.”, he began sitting tools near the bed, “ I had planned on letting you suck my cock before I toyed with that hole of yours, but now I have to spank that ass due to your imprudence. Crawl to the bench & take your position.

The cold tile dug into my knees as I crawled up on the bench. Daddy was gonna punish me just like I wanted hopefully. I arched my back my ass sitting pretty in the air just how Daddy loved it. “ Stay still, Slut! Eyes ahead don’t look at me” Daddy commanded sending shivers down my spine and sparking tingles in my belly. He began walking around the bench strapping me in so that I could feel the straps taut against my skin. “ What color are you, Slut? Daddy growled out. “ I'm green Daddy so green please spank your sluts ass, “ Mmmm that's daddy's good little fucktoy, where was this when I needed you to shut the fuck up? Huh?, “ I’m so sorry Daddy I'll be a good girl I promise”, No no no it’s too late for that this is what you wanted right? You wanted to feel my paddle against this ass. You wanted to show Daddy what a naughty little slut you are. So you’ll be treated like one bitch. You'll get 5 warm-up spankings and 10 with the paddle. & you'll count each one. Are you still green?,” Yes, Daddy. Please, I'm ready.”, I begged trying to wiggle my ass even through the restraints. He placed the paddle down and raised his hand to rub my ass. “ My greedy little *** slut if you cum. Things will get really bad for you So be a good girl- THWACK - and count.”, “ One thank you, Daddy - THWACK - Two thank you Daddy - THWACK - Three th-thank you Daddy, I stuttered from the intensity he was making me feel so small I might cum. I loved it. “ Five thank you, Daddy. Please keep going your making your whore feel so good”, Daddy stepped back admiring his handprints across my ass, and adjusted his thick bulge ( I salivated slightly), “ This is a punishment whore. Remember that. The paddle won't feel so so good.” He sneered as he grasped the paddle, “ Are you still - Yes Daddy. I'm green please keep beating your whores ass.” I pleaded hastily cutting him off causing him to yank my head back by my ponytail, “ You just earned yourself an extra five swats since you're so eager”, he snarled shaking my skull around with emphasis. He took the thick rectangle paddle lightly tracing the curves of my bottom “ Bap! One.BAP! Two. Bap! Three. Bap! Four! Bap! Five!,” The stings in my ass felt as though there was a direct line to my squelching wet pussy. The lusty fog misted across my brain scrambling my thoughts. “Ten more baby. Are you okay?” Daddy inquired his desire barely contained in his voice. He loved seeing me like this - all wanton and red,” I’m okay, Daddy.”, “ Okay then keep counting slut. So that Daddy can get to sinking his cock into your tight -BAP - little -BAP- girl -BAP- pussy. What number was that princess?”, “ EIGHT, Daddy!”, “ Yes. That’s good girl. Seven more, whore.” he continued,” BAP! 9, …BAP! 10,…BAP! …BAP! 12- I began to cry “ Please Daddy no more” I begged through my sniffles. “ You'll take it and thank me when I'm done, slut! Keep counting! You wanted this!” “ BAP! 13, ... BAP! 14, … BAP! 15 Thank you, Daddy. I'm sorry “, I sobbed, “ Aw, baby look at you. You're so pitiful now. Where did all that bite go? Huh? You're such a good little pathetic slut. Do you want Daddy to fuck you now? Or Are you all tapped out for the day?” he taunted enjoying my tears,” Please fuck your toy, Daddy.” I moaned out through my weeps. He rubbed my wrists and ankles as he unstrapped me, “ Well princess you've made Daddy's cock so hard. With all your whimpering and this fat red ass of yours. Daddy's gonna fuck you hard just how you love it. Are you ready, Sweetpea?”….