Fisting

Posted

This question is for the ladies please ...

Are any of you into fisting or have been fisted? I just read a legit uterus clenching scene in a novel I’m reading and omg 💦💦💦

Granted it’s a romance novel so idk if it’s actually a pleasurable experience that truly provides the most intense orgasm you’ve ever experienced 

If you have been fisted:

1. How long does it take to get stretched to where a fist goes up there? Is it in one sitting or is it a slow process? 

2. How long does it take from first insertion to having a fist in your uterus?

3. Do you have to follow the same precautions like after having baby to make sure your cervix closes back up? ie is the fisting the only play you do that night because a cock being rammed up there with an open cervix can push bad bacteria I to your uterus?

im fascinated by this concept ... but so many questions!

Hedera-6738
Posted

Sorry if I'm not following properly just want to check before attempting to reply to your listed questions.. Are you definitely talking about a fist going Beyond the cervix or the 'usual' (for want of a better word, sorry) confines of vaginal fisting? Didn't want to start answering if I'm not responding relevantly for you! 

Posted

I honestly don’t know how far a fist traditionally goes.  I’m basing this off a super hit scene in a BDSM erotic romance but the scene described the doms hand going all the way Into the uterus flexing and causing a series of muscle spasms equivalent to (as described) a massive soaking orgasm. 

So it made me start to wonder.  

Is fisting typically just in the vagina and not up the canal?

Zealous_one
Posted
Im no Dr, but in my experience as a woman - and one that has had two children naturally - fisting is generally confined to the vagina and doesnt/shouldn't/in theory cant go beyond the cervix ... i have been fisted and yes it is an amazing and intense experience. The feeling of being 'full' in the vagina is really quite something else. The pressure and room that a fist takes up inside does cause the vagina to press into the uterus which is maybe more what the book is referring to??, but the fist doesnt actually enter through the cervix and inside the uterus. In order for the cervix to be 'stretched' to give birth, a womans body would generally release a particular hormone which helps to soften the cervix, the contradictions during labour is the cervix dilating and opening wider ... given i know the *** of those contractions, i cant agree that having my cervix intentionally stretched open for a fist would be all that orgasmic ... only speaking for myself of course. And the risk for severe infection and things like Pelvic Inflammatory Disease would be astronomical and simply not worth it. However, the opening of the cervix being lightly massaged, squeezed, and gently probed with a finger is extremely pleasurable and the orgasm from that is whole-body beyond this world! How long does it take .... everybody is different so it will vary from person to person, and whether that person has given birth or not will also be a factor too. Heaps of lube, lots of relaxation, and ease into it ... never ever rush ... have no expectations, and listen to your body. If its uncomfortable and you can breathe through it, ok ... if theres any *** then back off a bit or stop completely. Some people can achieve it in one time, others will take many times ... it just really depends on your own body. Try practicing on yourself first, that's where i started. Granted the angle can be a bit to work out whats comfortable, but its a good place to start and a good way to get in touch with your own body. Hope thats helps :)
Posted

Thank you ladies!! I appreciate the explanation 😘💖

Posted

Okay, so now for the male perspective:

I’ve been fisted, anally, many times and would agree that the orgasm experienced is a whole body experience way beyond anything you normally get from a penile orgasm.  Of course, being male, I don’t have a vagina and therefore can’t comment on that from my own personal experience, however I have also fisted a female partner and can therefore draw on that experience.

It did take quite a long time for me to get my hand inside my partners love tunnel the first time, but she was extremely relaxed, ready for it and we both really enjoyed the experience. We used lots of lube. Really, it should go without saying, any time you’re going to stretch any bodily orifices by shoving something big into them, you should use lots of lube!

Progressing on from there to lightly massage and tease the cervix is normal, but to try to push your whole hand through the cervix and into the uterus would, in my opinion, be almost impossible and very dangerous, not to mention the infection, muscle tearing, bladder complications and other problems that could occur by doing this.

Anal fisting is enjoyed by many women and if you couple this with vaginal fisting at the same time, the feeling of fullness would surely be overwhelming  for most women.