Signs of a sub in new lover; how do I develop it?

Posted

Hi all. Here's my situation: I'm with a new lover. Without any prompting on my part, she is displaying signals that tell me she might be up for quite a lot more and quite a bit of experimentation.

What she does:

When I'm rougher and "manhandling" her, which is something she frequently provokes herself, she responds with "Yes Sir!" to what I tell her to do. Unprompted.

She wants to be slapped and spanked.

Now, we haven't met very often. All of three times so far, actually. I have a few ideas how to build on this, but perhaps it's interesting to hear what you guys have to say on the topic... and so I ask you: Doms and subs of the world, how should I proceed?

Posted

it certainly sounds promising

I think a potentially good move is simply to ask "what else are you interested in trying?" if you have ideas to build on things, "you know how you like spanking? how do you feel about this idea?"

Posted

Tell her she's going to do what's she's told. If she doesn't you might have to discipline her.

Personally, if it was me, I'd want you to take control. By calling you Sir I'd be saying I wanted to submit to you.

Posted
As always, please correct me if I am wrong. While I appreciate Blacksheep's suggestion of asking, I personally would go with Pirate's approach. Start with a command, but ensure that you make it clear; that if she fail, she will be spanked as punishment. From there, go up another level (at a time of your choosing, but not immediately after). Give her a command, and try to smoothly ask, "Am I going to have to tie you up?" In a controlling way to suggest you might need to handle her again. Last but not least, try to be fully Dominant with her. Pick a time that is either naturally becoming a moment, or plan for a moment you know the two of you will be alone. Give her some commands, try to be mysterious about what is going to happen, while still giving her enough information to intrigue her. Then do what YOU would as a Dominant, and see how she reacts. With all of that, remember her safeties, and always communicate (though be cunning with your words if your intentions are supposed to be mysterious and unknown)
Posted

actually, you know, context permitting - asking stuff like "am I going to have to tie you up" or anything else you may want to do - is certainly an approach that could also be a good idea.