SWEET PONY TREASURE HUNT 🐴

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sweet Pony Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
2 minutes ago, nordicgod43 said:

Little embarrassing I can’t find the 14th space one. I know I’m overlooking it somewhere. Any clue ?

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
4 minutes ago, nordicgod43 said:
Little embarrassing I can’t find the 14th space one. I know I’m overlooking it somewhere. Any clue ?

Hi I'm unable to message you due to your filters if you message me I'd be delighted to help 😊

Posted
Looking for these two
Day 12 : Clue 15 Grid#02
To direct someone with your finger 😉
Day 17 : Clue 20 Grid#19
Swiping thumbs is a rapid way to express your desire, setting these ensures selection of only those you require. 😁👍🏻
Posted
2 minutes ago, SecretiveDragon said:

Looking for these two
Swiping thumbs is a rapid way to express your desire, setting these ensures selection of only those you require. 😁👍🏻

Posted
7 minutes ago, SecretiveDragon said:
Looking for these two

I've messaged as well ouppsie 🤭🤭

Posted
For anyone struggling to find specific clues, here's my full set of them:
Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 13 - If you hand someone a collection of ordered tiles from Scrabble are you doing this to secure your profile?
Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 21 - Take that hair above your eyes add an e and make adjustments to find the perfect one for you.
Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 24 - When you prefer someone you can store them here
===================================
Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 07 - Add someone you've had your eye on to these lists, go on you know you want to, just head here to do it.
Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 11 - Set this once you've decided who can have their say
Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 08 - Got something to get off your chest? Head to this box and get some hail Marys
Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 06 - Has anyone run their fingers over your pics lately?
Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 10 - It's kinky party time!! Make sure your pals reply to let you know if they're coming!!
Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 12 - Set this and get told when new things happen
Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 17 - Find your place here or perhaps upgrade to a different level.
Day # 08 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 05 - Are you just a mixed up racy VIP? Or do you just prefer some peace and quiet?
Day # 09 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 15 - Art is a subjective thing but how are your works of art?
Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 01 - The French meets good at law initially for when water isn't frozen
Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 14 - Hopefully  they'll unwrap the serpent that you gave them by way of temptation
Day # 12 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 02 - Find this one and you'll get thirty of these
Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 03 - What computer programmers do to join slang prisoner and ventilation shaft for the rules
Day # 14 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 16 - Adjust your tabloid or broadsheet to get it just the way you want it.
Day # 15 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 18 - Unmix Marge at selfies to let this note through
Day # 16 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 04 - I lop fire for looking at me
Day # 17 - Clue # 20 - Grid # 19 - Make some adjustments to find this quickly
Day # 18 - Clue # 21 - Grid # 23 - Time to change yourself
Day # 19 - Clue # 22 - Grid # 09 - If end takes a right and mixes, chums might be found
Day # 20 - Clue # 23 - Grid # 22 - Where the running order for Anne Boleyn's day of execution could be found perhaps?
Day # 21 - Clue # 24 - Grid # 20 - Mix up cheat slur to find out how to behave when nattering
Posted
19 minutes ago, sebas7L said:

16 and 21 🤔😅

Posted
4 minutes ago, lycheegucci said:

I’m struggling with 14 too

Have replied to your dm 😊

MorganEverett
Posted

Got them all. I was struggling so much with clue 8, grid 10, sure that I was interpreting it correctly but it was giving me a different square to the one the clue said it was. Turned out I hadn't gotten anything from the top row yet, so I wasn't counting correctly.
Thanks all for the clues.

EuphoricHorizon
Posted
I have all except grid #10 - the clue makes it sound easy to find but I'm struggling 😅
Posted
1 hour ago, EuphoricHorizon said:

I have all except grid #10 - the clue makes it sound easy to find but I'm struggling 😅

Posted
1 hour ago, xXbrattyprincessXx said:

Ugh i'm still struggling!! 🥹

Happy to give you a hand however I am unable to message you for 90 days as you have not replied to my initial greeter message. You are welcome to message me. 😊