SWEET PONY TREASURE HUNT 🐴

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sweet Pony Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
I think I know where it should be, but clue 23 grid 22 isn't on my list! Can anyone help me please?
Posted
43 minutes ago, AmyM333 said:

I think I know where it should be, but clue 23 grid 22 isn't on my list! Can anyone help me please?

38 minutes ago, Antita said:

Soooo close. 4 more needed

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
45 minutes ago, AmyM333 said:

Tried to message you, but you have filters. Feel free to message me

Posted
Go through every options for left to right ....top to bottom it's all in front of u
Posted
Anyone put a grid up so I can see which number I'm after please?
Posted
10 minutes ago, Salendine54 said:

Anyone put a grid up so I can see which number I'm after please?

I replied to your dm 😊

Posted
31 minutes ago, 5tokerchef said:

I need the last peace arggghhh !!

Happy to give you a hand however as you have not replied to my initial greeter message, I am unable to message you again for 90days. You are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

Posted
Thank you everyone for all the clues along the way! 😊
Posted
55 minutes ago, d3Fs7 said:

I’m missing 2 😭

Have replied to your dm 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

I replied to your dm 😊

You did love thanks.x

Posted
4 minutes ago, d3Fs7 said:

How do I gift icons? :)

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
34 minutes ago, Zeuner said:

Someone who knows where 14 and 21 is?

I tried to message you but your filters are preventing me from doing so. You are welcome to drop me a line 😊