Something Is Missing: Part 6

Posted

I forgot to mention. For the most “perceptive” readers (you WILL realise who you are), please message me privately. I ask that nobody comment on the rest of this story, please. Enjoy

---

“Remember your safeties.”

She nodded enthusiastically and he stood up. He walked alongside her body, his hand gently gliding along her polka-dotted skin of beige and blushing red. His fingers started at her hair, dragging down the back of her neck and over her left shoulder. His arm reached out to her back, then grabbed hold of her tightly bound wrists and gave them a shake. She winced at the ache in her constricted shoulders, but could only hum with the gag. He let go, now stroking along her side to her hip. He clawed at her raw buttocks, slapped it to make her sigh suddenly, and then he grabbed her left ankle. It was tight and unmoving, thanks to the leather straps that kept her bound like a hog roast, and with the green ball shoved between her aching jaws, she was finally ready.

He made sure that the sound of his belt unbuckling could be heard, and in the *** of being unable to look over her shoulder, she squirmed; for she knew he was now putting a condom on. Her scream grew slowly through her nose, her dripping lips trembling around the green sphere. His thumb parted her panties,

“You are my plaything,” he ***d his solid penis into her anus with gradual animosity. She tried to tug her head forward to tolerate the ***, but her hair snapped taught from the miniscule slack in her restraints, and she screamed again. “You are my possession, to do with as I please.”

He spread her legs wider, though her feet pressed against his chest from the straps, and he was glad she could do the splits, for he pulled out and clapped his pelvis against her buttocks as hard as he could. She screamed again, mumbling something through her gag that he could not understand.

“If you want something, you ask for it politely,” he slammed into her again and she whimpered. “You remember your manners.” He pounded her over and over again now, getting faster and harder with each word, his voice shaking with his harsh movements. “You do not dare to just tell me what you want!”

He slammed into her again and again, so continuously that she was humming in jolts.

“Do I make myself clear?!”

She screamed as hard as she could, trying so hard to nod while humming the most incomprehensible attempt at a “yes” that he had ever heard. She now whimpered loudly with his constant ramming, and he slowed down without stopping. He could hear slight sobs in her groaning, but he had not yet heard her give her safe noise. He carefully and slowly teased his penis deep inside her anus and left it in there for a moment, giving her time to catch her breath. She turned her head microscopically over her shoulder, insignificantly as if she was desperate to see what was going on. Though she sniffed, she seemed to be content with his rock-like shaft buried in her ass. She still gave no sign of using her safety noise. He pulled out.

He removed the condom and stepped back around to crouch in front of her. She had wet eyes from the ***, but did her best to smile for him. He tugged the gag down hard, eventually slipping it under her chin so it could hang loosely around her neck, smacking salvia over her skin.

“Thank... you, Sir, sooo much. I am,” she took a deep breath, “so grateful for being taught the error of my ways.”

“I did not go too far, then?”

“It hurt... like hell,” she huffed through the ***, “but it was bliss. Thank you, so much... Sir. May I please have a kiss, Sir?” she sucked up some stray saliva into her mouth and gulped. His penis bounced at the sound. He leaned in, cupping her cheek, and brushed his lips against hers. She pushed her head forward as hard as she could, tugging hair keeping her face level, and she reached for a deeper and longer kiss. Their eyes closed and they enjoyed each other’s air with flaring nostrils for a brief moment. He pulled away, but left his hand on her cheek. She smiled, blinking the tears away,

“Thank you, Sir.”

“Would you like to be rewarded for taking your punishment like a good girl?”

“Only if Sir thinks I deserve it.”