What is this kink?

Posted

New to the scene here , 😁. A question I have is; is it "exhibitionism" if your turn-on is when you have others watch you "pleasure yourself" but you want <them> to be turned on by it as well? If not,.what kink would that fall under? Curious minds need to know....

Posted
I'd say yes it's exhibitionism to get off being watched
helpinghand_256
Posted
I think there's an expectation that by showing yourself off, you'll be turning others on and THAT'S what exhibitionists enjoy, turning people on in a more public way.
Posted
I figure this would fall into the voyeurism category. Subject and watcher. Subject is aware or unaware and the watcher isn’t like obviously watching, out of sight of the subject etc

Exhibitionist have sex in public places, period. Whether or not there are spectators present. The getting off point of it is the risk of being caught most of the time but just having sex where you’re not supposed to is the it factor for a lot too.

Posted

exhibitionism and voyeurism go kinda hand in hand.  while not everyone who will watch you is a voyeur, a lot are

mind... if all you are doing is pleasuring yourself, men wanking on the internet are interchangeable.  

• 2 weeks later...
MasterDarcy1979
Posted

I've always saw "Voyeurism" as being the receiver as opposed to the given.

And I've always seen exhibitionism as being the giver and not the receiver.

If that makes sense.