Thank you Fetish.com and Libidex

BigPolly

Posted (edited)

I want to put out a huge ‘Thank you’ to Fetish.com!

Before the app was launched, the community on here was smaller and so the competition prizes were much different. One competition saw me winning a £300 voucher to spend at Libidex. 
I was bigger then and was conscious about wearing anything rubber so the voucher sat in my inboxed unused.
4 years on the incredible Libidex agreed honoured my voucher so, not only have we ended up with some amazing rubber bedding, I am now also the proud owner of a stunning, custom made rubber dress made to my exact colour and my exact size!

I can’t thank Fetish.com enough and I can’t begin to tell you how amazing the products from Libidex are!
I would definitely recommend 😊

Edited by BigPolly
Posted
That's lovely to read - glad it all worked out for you and how lovely of Libidex to honour the voucher years later.
Posted
Libidex are awesome, one of my fav places to visit and the quality of the latex lasts for years if treated right!! Some of my fav outfits come from libidex!! You is a lucky gal 😇
Posted
Totally agree, they are awesome and bought many catsuits from them 😊 enjoy your latex xx
Posted
2 hours ago, 4RCH said:

That's lovely to read - glad it all worked out for you and how lovely of Libidex to honour the voucher years later.

It’s truly amazing of them…& the full amount to! 😊

Posted
2 hours ago, Sexyhexy34 said:

Libidex are awesome, one of my fav places to visit and the quality of the latex lasts for years if treated right!! Some of my fav outfits come from libidex!! You is a lucky gal 😇

I cannot believe how amazingly well this dress is made, it’s stunning. I’ll definitely be buying more from them now 😊 so am so lucky 😁

Posted
2 hours ago, Rosstella said:

Totally agree, they are awesome and bought many catsuits from them 😊 enjoy your latex xx

Thank you, I can’t believe how light it is & how amazing it feels on 😊

Posted
2 hours ago, gemini_man said:

What a lovely post and totally amazing service too

Thank you, it’s brilliant 😁

Scuba_fetishist
Posted

I've had several garments from Libidex over the years and always been happy with the quality and service. I'm pleased it's all worked out well for you and that you've been able to have a good spend up!

• 2 months later...
Posted

A big thumbs up for Libidex from me too. I have an all in one suit from them with a shoulder zip so it is a bit of a begger to get on. But it stands up to the trials of getting it on brilliantly.

And as for this site, I am new on here today so can't really comment too much except that people seem way friendlier than on some fetish platforms. 

Posted

Libidex gets all the credit for the amazing catsuit wanderingstarz is wearing (the hood is latexnemesis, and of equal quality)...Libidex gets a big thumbs up from us!