Jump to content

LIBIDEX TREASURE HUNT


Katiefox

Recommended Posts

Posted

Update: The treasure hunt is over. Thanks to all of you for taking part and for all of the hints. The winners are TheMagician, BigPolly and Tiger26! And massive spanks to the usual suspects; LilMonster and morris159 😈

 

News Feed Template for Challenge, Forum, Treasure Hunt - Fetish.com (14).png

 

"I got the power!" Superpowers that is.

And you're going to need them for this mission: The Libidex Treasure Hunt. There are 30 Libidex superheroes hidden all over the Fetish.com universe - for YOU to find. Each day, from 29th April till 28th May, a new superhero will fly into view. If you come across one of these latex-clad characters, seize them and redeem the 20 points that are rightfully yours. Once discovered, send a hero someone else's way and get more allies enrolled in the mission! Share secret hints here in the superhero lair.

 

If you're one of the three to succeed in the quest, you'll evolve into a Fetish.com VIP and become a superhero yourself, dressed in your very own Libidex outfit worth a mint.

 

And remember... with great kink comes great responsibility.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hey, here is your very first hint: Am I invited?

Posted

Here we go again!!!! Clue #1 if you want your own party you have to have an invite

Posted
Got it! Thanks for the clues, off and running again!
Posted
Jayzus... only just got over the last one! Now where are those little feckers!
Posted

And we’re off again lol. #1 in the bag 

Posted
i dont know where to start can never get my brain into gear 😣😣😣😣
Posted
My minds still frazzled from the last one 😂😂😂
Mz_Whiplash
Posted
where is Morris ... love his clues ... *smiles*
Posted
Yay, new treasure hunt, straight to this one! 😊 Lets get creative!
Posted
1 hour ago, nick1969 said:

i dont know where to start can never get my brain into gear 😣😣😣😣

Don’t worry I struggled too, first you must create then you can invite people to your “party” good luck hun xx

Posted

No idea how this works but here I we go!

 

Posted
54 minutes ago, SJ5461 said:

Don’t worry I struggled too, first you must create then you can invite people to your “party” good luck hun xx

thankyou 😘😘😘

Posted
2 minutes ago, nick1969 said:

thankyou 😘😘😘

Your welcome ❤️

Posted
Just now, SJ5461 said:

Your welcome ❤️

😊😊😊😘

Posted
Yayyy & I’m off the starting line 😁 🐢💨
Posted
4 hours ago, Lilmonster said:

Here we go again!!!! Clue #1 if you want your own party you have to have an invite

lol after reading the prize don't think I'm up for winning this one

Posted
31 minutes ago, morris159 said:

lol after reading the prize don't think I'm up for winning this one

Lolol 😂😂

Posted

If we're going to have @Lilmonster and @morris159 with their excellent clues again... then I'm suddenly feeling confident of another 30/30.    :$

Posted
1 minute ago, TheMagician said:

If we're going to have @Lilmonster and @morris159 with their excellent clues again... then I'm suddenly feeling confident of another 30/30.    :$

Aww thank you 😘 I always think I'm terrible at the clues 🤣😆

×
×
  • Create New...