LIBIDEX TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted (edited)

Always sad when these are over with, been enjoying my countdowns with Sir @Liam52and the game of who finds it first šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜˜Ā thank you to @morris159Ā @BigPollyĀ and @TheMagician forĀ helping me when I was pulling my hair out sometimes and it's always a pleasure leaving the clues to help for others šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜Š

Edited by Lilmonster
Posted
It was fun, cant wait for the next one. Thank you @BigPolly, @TheMagician, @Morris159,@Lilmonster and @CindyLouChains for the clues
Posted
3 hours ago, Lilmonster said:

Always sad when these are over with, been enjoying my countdowns with Sir @Liam52and the game of who finds it first šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜˜Ā thank you to @morris159Ā @BigPollyĀ and @TheMagician forĀ helping me when I was pulling my hair out sometimes and it's always a pleasure leaving the clues to help for others šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜Š

It was Fun Kitten and Ā I miss those countdowns !! šŸ˜˜

Posted

Thank you one & all for all of your help......it feels a bit like theĀ lull after Xmas day nowĀ ā˜¹ļø

Posted
Itā€™s....oh....so.....quiet šŸ¤« I might have to bite the bullet & attempt to be sociable in ā€˜chatā€™ again though previous experiences & times in there have been quite ā€˜unsociableā€™
Posted
1 hour ago, BigPolly said:

Itā€™s....oh....so.....quiet šŸ¤« I might have to bite the bullet & attempt to be sociable in ā€˜chatā€™ again though previous experiences & times in there have been quite ā€˜unsociableā€™

Yeah,Ā  i am clueless this morning!

Posted
25 minutes ago, callipygian said:

Yeah,Ā  i am clueless this morning!

šŸ˜‚ very droll

Posted
Just now, BigPolly said:

šŸ˜‚ very droll

Oi, stop using big words !!Ā  (good job i have google)

Posted

Back from my holibobs and the blues setting in, found the last 2 so what now........what gave i got to look forward too? šŸ˜­

Posted
16 hours ago, Fairylight said:

Back from my holibobs and the blues setting in, found the last 2 so what now........what gave i got to look forward too? šŸ˜­

the next one,,,,treasure hunt I mean,

Posted
On 6/3/2019 at 3:50 PM, RavenSass said:

Who won?

Ā 

One of the fattest people on here šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ ā€˜Bring in the latexā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Posted
1 hour ago, BigPolly said:

One of the fattest people on here šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ ā€˜Bring in the latexā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

That's what I call getting yer ***s worth !!!!!Ā  Ā Ā :jumping:

Posted
7 hours ago, callipygian said:

That's what I call getting yer ***s worth !!!!!Ā  Ā Ā :jumping:

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚Ā 

Posted

Congratulations to the winners šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

Posted
On 6/8/2019 at 9:31 AM, morris159 said:

Congratulations to the winners and hope you enjoy the fittings, and longing to seeĀ Ā the picturesĀ 

Iā€™m not sure anyyyyybody wants to see a beached rubber whaleĀ šŸ˜‚ I may stick to posting pictures in a basque

Posted
9 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

Iā€™m not sure anyyyyybody wants to see a beached rubber whaleĀ šŸ˜‚ I may stick to posting pictures in a basque

You know that's not true and nothing wrong with a basque in any caseĀ 

Posted
5 hours ago, morris159 said:

You know that's not true and nothing wrong with a basque in any caseĀ 

No I love basques & I look fab in one.

I will NOT look fab in latex šŸ¤£

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, BigPolly said:

No I love basques & I look fab in one.

I will NOT look fab in latex šŸ¤£

Awww Hun I bet you'll look damn sexy and hot in latex šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ I've just ordered me a latex dress and can't wait to try it onĀ 

Edited by Lilmonster
Poor grammaršŸ™„
Posted
1 hour ago, Lilmonster said:

Awww Hun I bet you'll look damn sexy and hot in latex šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ I've just ordered me a latex dress and can't wait to try it onĀ 

I bet you a years wages Iā€™llĀ look like a pumpkin šŸ˜‚ I can guarantee itā€™s one of the things I definitely wonā€™t look sexy it however itā€™ll have great comedy factor šŸ˜‚

Posted
14 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

I bet you a years wages Iā€™llĀ look like a pumpkin šŸ˜‚ I can guarantee itā€™s one of the things I definitely wonā€™t look sexy it however itā€™ll have great comedy factor šŸ˜‚

You will not look like a pumpkin!!!!Ā 

Posted
Just now, Lilmonster said:

You will not look like a pumpkin!!!!Ā 

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸŽƒĀ Ā Iā€™m quite happy with who I am but I definitely not under the illusion that I was built to be encased in rubber, Iā€™m not going to even try & compete with the Michelin Man šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚Ā 

Posted
25 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸŽƒĀ Ā Iā€™m quite happy with who I am but I definitely not under the illusion that I was built to be encased in rubber, Iā€™m not going to even try & compete with the Michelin Man šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚Ā 

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚Ā 

• 1 month later...