LIBIDEX TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
Changed language to German, searched magazine for german for leather, found article and got 27 šŸ™‚
Posted
3 hours ago, morris159 said:

Clue#27 there is no clue I can give as you need to change the language to German in settings (Einstellungen) to be able to find it. but once that's done Clue#27 Emperor Napoleon's Imperial Troops.(Alte Garde, might help to, as feeling rather pee'd off by this)Ā 

This is exactly how youā€™ve gotta get 27, F/folks.

Posted

I've had no luck either in English or German,

Posted
6 minutes ago, wilkie said:

I've had no luck either in English or German,

ok, I've found it, changed to German for second time, and found it lower on page, yippie, was pulling hair out, and I've not got much to pull lol

Posted
2 hours ago, morris159 said:

I more or less have @LilmonsterĀ and anyone who's asked I've just said how to do it as this in my opinion is wrong bad enough having to search through the magazine but to do it in German is ridiculous.Ā 

I agree this treasure hunt as been harder than the rest

Posted
How do I change over to the German site? šŸ¤”
Posted
Scrap that Iā€™ve found it & im going in....if Iā€™m not home in 20mins call the police as Iā€™ll be completely lost......
Posted
Taaadaaaa & Iā€™m back in the room! Thanks Germany for stealing our Treasure but Iā€™ve retrieved mine back šŸ„³
Apollinaire
Posted
Maybe it's because I'm new here or because I'm obtuse, but the treasure hunt thing has me flummoxed.
Posted
2 hours ago, Apollinaire said:

Maybe it's because I'm new here or because I'm obtuse, but the treasure hunt thing has me flummoxed.

I just gave you abit of aĀ head start, for the rest go back a few pages where Morris listed all the clues and try your best to find them. If you need any helpĀ donā€™t be afraid to ask for help. A new clue is released everyday, 4 days to go then itā€™s over. Good luck :)

Apollinaire
Posted

Thanks so much SJ5461! Ā I'll have a dig around and see how I get on.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Apollinaire said:

Thanks so much SJ5461! Ā I'll have a dig around and see how I get on.

Your welcome, happy to help x

Posted
I thought I found 27 but Iā€™ve clicked on it twice and my number still hasnā€™t gone up. Help?
Posted
Scratch that, third times the charm. I finally found it yayyyy
Posted

Hoo boy, that one was a little disorienting.Ā :crazy: Like others have said, settings and change language to German, search for alte garde. It's one of the articles and at the very bottom of that article.Ā 

Posted
Found it thank you SJ5461
Posted
4 hours ago, BigPolly said:

Taaadaaaa & Iā€™m back in the room! Thanks Germany for stealing our Treasure but Iā€™ve retrieved mine back šŸ„³

Glad you made it out in one pieceĀ 

Posted
59 minutes ago, MicroCockCuckold said:

Found it thank you SJ5461

Your welcome, happy to help xx

Posted

We've all had toĀ make a trip to Ā the Deutsch side

Posted
Must say i enjoyed my deutsch experience but i do like german women anyway šŸ˜‰
Posted (edited)

Clue #28 sometimes a hero is right in front of you if not maybe broaden your search šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰

Edited by Lilmonster
Posted
Thanks Lilm maybe a change is just what I needed, I can view things differently now šŸ˜