Posted
3 hours ago, wambam said:

Me too.

Any luck yet? I am stumped!Ā 

MadmoiselleJou
Posted

Ok struggling with #22 can someone help?Ā 

Posted (edited)

Have a siftĀ through your settings then piece together what weā€™ve all said šŸ˜Š

Edited by BigPolly
Posted

I'm still stuck on 14 and 19. uuuugh. anyone willing to give me some extra clues?Ā :grimacing:

BespokeLady
Posted
Damn, it took me forever to get #22. I was looking in all the wrong places
Posted
#23 Many should pay more attention to their behavior while following the rules of this site better ...
Posted
For any late starters full list of my clues 1-23 Clues for Superheroes treasure hunt Clue#1 do you everĀ feel like getting creative about things you're planing Clue#2 Who's been looking in my window Clue#3 This would really suck if you don't like to be held tight. Clue#4 You need to take a real good look at yourself. Clue#5 It may be unusual, but it's not of the hot air kind. Clue#6 on what article would you leave the label showing ? Clue#7 what are you doing this for? Clue#8 who's top of the pile and being a busy little bee too. Clue#9 who's going to comic con this year. Clue#10 I might think about a challenge. Clue#11 Can you prove who you are. Clue#12 Looking for a quick guide to what's on the other end of a pencil, maybe Clue#13 I always like to know what you think about my stuff. Clue#14 Do you like this game. Maybe I should think up one of my own. Clue#15 If you're a messy eater this might suit you well. Clue#16 Don't catch a cold on this one. Clue#17 there was a great one in 1851 but who watched it? Clue#18 If you want the full body experience look for other articles to use. Clue#19 I wonder if you're a sub or a Dom would you let anyone know?. Clue#20 How are you in General?. Clue#21 well if you go back far enough we are all one big 'Family' in our own fetishes Clue#22 I told all to an envious man. Clue#23 Everyone should have a code of conduct I think.
Posted

#23 has nothing to do with David Prowse MBE as his is all Cross & GreenĀ 

Posted
1 hour ago, morris159 said:

Clue#23 Everyone should have a code of conduct I think.

šŸ˜‚ have you given in with giving clues & just decided to headĀ straight for ā€˜Giving The Answerā€™