LIBIDEX TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
I had to go on the German site to find it as it was playing up. If you find the right article it's at the bottom
Posted
2 minutes ago, 89dave said:

I had to go on the German site to find it as it was playing up. If you find the right article it's at the bottom

How do you get the German site??

Posted

Yeah, you have to change the language to German. It shows up then.

Posted
10 minutes ago, ch33ky73 said:

How do you get the German site??

Go in to settings, you can change the language preference from there 

Posted

Oh no, not going on the german site again..........inbox full of german messages! 🤦🏻‍♀️😡

Posted
16 minutes ago, Remounters said:

Yeah, you have to change the language to German. It shows up then.

Got it!

Though it sucks that you have to do that.

Please site people - get it sorted

Posted
48 minutes ago, Bernriley1 said:

What i dint get is how a "winner" is picked. Or 3 or whatever. I only do it for the points 

Pretty sure they just pick the first three to have them all 

Posted
1 minute ago, morris159 said:

I've now got it but that's not the way this game is meant to work surely

Totally agree. English is my first, hell it's my only language, so surely should be able to play the game with my native tongue.

This is the first time I've really got involved with the treasure hunt and this is starting to leave a distinctly sour taste in my mouth 

Posted
Well that was a struggle!!!
Posted (edited)

Clue#27 there is no clue I can give as you need to change the language to German in settings (Einstellungen) to be able to find it. but once that's done Clue#27 Emperor Napoleon's Imperial Troops.(Alte Garde, might help to, as feeling rather pee'd off by this) 

Edited by morris159
extra info
Mz_Whiplash
Posted

Change language.... seek German name for leather... extremely hard clue and slightly unfair as not on the English site ... 

Posted
I know where it is but it’s hiding from us English ☹️ I know at my age I need to ‘stand to attention’ & wait! (Check Mr out with clues without having the treasure, that’s how good I am 😁) For those complaining about the site playing up, I messaged technical last week & apparently it’s ‘my browser & not the site’ 🙄 it’s nice to know I’m not alone anyway.
Posted
11 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

I know where it is but it’s hiding from us English ☹️ I know at my age I need to ‘stand to attention’ & wait! (Check Mr out with clues without having the treasure, that’s how good I am 😁) For those complaining about the site playing up, I messaged technical last week & apparently it’s ‘my browser & not the site’ 🙄 it’s nice to know I’m not alone anyway.

lol we must be sharing a browser @BigPolly

Posted
26 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

Oh that's ok then Mr Site. I have fu@@ed browsers on both my laptop and my phone. Must be having a bad weekend

Posted
Well that was fun....not and it has nothing to do with the browser as tried many different ones too
Posted

#27 - sounds like i cant be arsed to look for it !!

Posted
50 minutes ago, morris159 said:

lol we must be sharing a browser @BigPolly

I’m sure there’s somekind of innuendo in there somewhere 🤔😁

Posted
It was certainly an adventure to get #27,lol
Posted
2 hours ago, Lilmonster said:

It's annoying isn't it 

yes, what the one about changing language preference, nothing there,

Posted

Looks like i wont be getting a full house for the first time! 😭

Posted
Good grief finally got it I'm not gonna bother leaving clue for this one I'm that fed up with it 😠☹️
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Good grief finally got it I'm not gonna bother leaving clue for this one I'm that fed up with it 😠☹️

I more or less have @Lilmonster and anyone who's asked I've just said how to do it as this in my opinion is wrong bad enough having to search through the magazine but to do it in German is ridiculous. 

Edited by morris159