LIBIDEX TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
1 hour ago, wilkie said:

its a load of bollocks, lol

Lol šŸ˜‚ then the go to the equivalent of a Snowman Disco

Posted
#28 the feed should be local news for local people!
Posted
Clue #30 wanna put a link in your kinky chain then add it here šŸ˜‰
Posted
2 minutes ago, RavenSass said:

Done x I won baby :)

Beat me by like a minute!

Posted
7 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Ā 

7 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Great clue kitten !! šŸ˜˜

BespokeLady
Posted
Woohoo I got them all šŸ„°
Posted
3 minutes ago, Liam52 said:

Ā 

Great clue kitten !! šŸ˜˜

Awww thank you Sir šŸ˜˜šŸ˜šŸ˜˜

Bendtheknee101
Posted

Wohoo! Got them all!.... so what's next?

Posted
12 minutes ago, Bendtheknee101 said:

Wohoo! Got them all!.... so what's next?

Life without a treasure hunt.Ā  Ā  šŸ˜­

Posted
30 out of 30. Full house. Thanks for all the clues.
Posted
All 30 found - thanks for all the clues guys. Will have to find another kinky challenge for me and @NLG44 šŸ˜
Posted

Thanks to everyone who's posted clues, especially @LilmonsterĀ and @morris159.Ā  Couldn't have done it without your daily clues.Ā  Ā šŸ˜˜

Posted
2 minutes ago, TheMagician said:

Thanks to everyone who's posted clues, especially @LilmonsterĀ and @morris159.Ā  Couldn't have done it without your daily clues.Ā  Ā šŸ˜˜

Aww thank you šŸ˜˜ Its been a pleasure again šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

Posted
Iā€™ve really enjoyed it. Thanks go to Lilm and Morris for their great clues . And thanks to you Kitten it was great fun as well šŸ˜Š
Posted
16 minutes ago, Liam52 said:

Iā€™ve really enjoyed it. Thanks go to Lilm and Morris for their great clues . And thanks to you Kitten it was great fun as well šŸ˜Š

Awww Sir it has been fun šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜

Posted
I know most of the regulars have now found all 30. but if any are starting late here are my full set of clues (if anyone is having trouble with one or two drop me a line for an extra push in the right direction. Clues for Superheroes treasure hunt Clue#1 do you everĀ feel like getting creative about things you're planing Clue#2 Who's been looking in my window Clue#3 This would really suck if you don't like to be held tight. Clue#4 You need to take a real good look at yourself. Clue#5 It may be unusual, but it's not of the hot air kind. Clue#6 on what article would you leave the label showing ? Clue#7 what are you doing this for? Clue#8 who's top of the pile and being a busy little bee too. Clue#9 who's going to comic con this year. Clue#10 I might think about a challenge. Clue#11 Can you prove who you are. Clue#12 Looking for a quick guide to what's on the other end of a pencil, maybe Clue#13 I always like to know what you think about my stuff. Clue#14 Do you like this game. Maybe I should think up one of my own. Clue#15 If you're a messy eater this might suit you well. Clue#16 Don't catch a cold on this one. Clue#17 there was a great one in 1851 but who watched it? Clue#18 If you want the full body experience look for other articles to use. Clue#19 I wonder if you're a sub or a Dom would you let anyone know?. Clue#20 How are you in General?. Clue#21 well if you go back far enough we are all one big 'Family' in our own fetishes Clue#22 I told all to an envious man. Clue#23 Everyone should have a code of conduct I think. Clue#24 We're only horsing around here. But you'll need to step back in time so far I might have to shout. Clue#25 pierced to match your ears how lovely Clue#26 Balls of crystal might help with this one. Clue#27 Emperor Napoleon's Imperial Troops.( but you have to be in German to find it) Clue#28 If you've not found the one try searching a little further. Clue#29 What's the difference between a snow women and a snowman. Clue#30 It's just one more 'link' in the chain.
Posted

This was so much fun! Thank you to those who personally gave me clues and the great clues you all posted to this threadĀ :heart:

Peppered1lo69
Posted
On 4/29/2019 at 7:27 AM, Lilmonster said:

Here we go again!!!! Clue #1 if you want your own party you have to have an invite

Don't bother meĀ 

Posted
Thank you for the clues. Was a fun treasure hunt šŸ˜šŸ’™
Posted
42 minutes ago, Peppered1lo69 said:

Don't bother meĀ 

Eh??