LIBIDEX TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
Found #26. Now to guide mistress in the right direction.
Posted

I’ll keep my eyes open then

Posted
#26 I was guided by the ⭐️
Posted

I found that one earlier, must be my quickest yet,

Posted

Some of these are hard as you know what you're looking for but really have to dig to find it. Others, like #26 are hard as I don't have a clue what to look for??? 🤔🤔

Posted

Ok ok!! 2 seconds after I post that last comment I figure it out. Typical

Posted
Just found ponyboy training, I was looking in wrong place, lol
Posted

Can any of you lovely people  help me with no 26.cant seam 2 find it 😥

Posted
40 minutes ago, Dwaynedibley said:

Can any of you lovely people  help me with no 26.cant seam 2 find it 😥

Clue: David Bowie may have given you......  Sound and _ _ _ _ _ _  

Posted

Thanks 4 the help found it .was right in front of me all akong.so stupid lol

Posted

i give in . . . . #18 has me stuck 😖

Posted

Those of you still looking for 26 should start with @callipygian and @BigPolly and then think of a play by MacArthur and Hecht that they turned into a movie. :)

Bendtheknee101
Posted

I've been on and off this for hours now. No.26 has well and truly stumped me. The current clues aren't helping me 😔

Posted

#26 look up and down the page and the star will guide you. you will see clearly 

Posted
#27 Leather for all ages ...... especially old guys
Posted

Is it just me or is the site playing up this morning - trying on both the phone and laptop and whenever you open a magazine article, soon as you come out of it you cant forward onto the next page of articles??? Making searching impossible

Posted
Same here for me also ☹️ and then looked in the article that I think it should be in its not there. But again all the guys on German site are finding it easy AGAIN!!!! 😠
Posted
2 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Same here for me also ☹️ and then looked in the article that I think it should be in its not there. But again all the guys on German site are finding it easy AGAIN!!!! 😠

Same here. 😕

Posted
9 hours ago, Bendtheknee101 said:

I've been on and off this for hours now. No.26 has well and truly stumped me. The current clues aren't helping me 😔

bottom of page, look, use your eyes,

Posted
This treasure hunt has been ridiculous
Posted
1 minute ago, Lilmonster said:

What i dint get is how a "winner" is picked. Or 3 or whatever. I only do it for the points 

Posted
1 minute ago, Lilmonster said:

ha, at last, Im not the only one having problems

Posted
7 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Agree - thought it was a great clue then look in the article and nothing! Top, bottom, side to side nothing.

Also have to refresh the page every time you want to move forward or back. Its a royal *** in the a**e