LIBIDEX TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
#27 and 28 done - what a palaver 😤
Posted
#27 was a bit of a joke. Why on one website and not the other? Good job I speak German ain't it...
Posted
1 minute ago, NLG44 said:

#27 was a bit of a joke. Why on one website and not the other? Good job I speak German ain't it...

‘Cause you is a clever boy 

CuriousSissy
Posted
I dont think that clue was very fair! So i will not update my subscription when this one runs out
Posted
Clue #28 search the world
Posted
@DominatrixSheba-> clue#26: "go down till you find the star" Sorry i dont know how to quote
Posted
Morning everyone I am stuck with 16 and 17 xx
Posted
7 hours ago, CuriousSissy said:

I dont think that clue was very fair! So i will not update my subscription when this one runs out

oh that's a shame, 😡

Posted

I'm still missing 16 and 17, any help please, thanks

Posted

After that clue i will not be taking part in this treasure hunt 

Posted
Ok #16 & #17 Both are fetishes #16 Atchoo! (Bless you) #17 the kind of person who puts on a show for others or likes to be noticed. (but ends in ‘ism’ not ‘ist’
Posted
24 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

Ok #16 & #17 Both are fetishes #16 Atchoo! (Bless you) #17 the kind of person who puts on a show for others or likes to be noticed. (but ends in ‘ism’ not ‘ist’

well I did look at sneezing, but could find anything, I'll try harder,

Posted
@Bernriley1 After that clue i will not be taking part in this treasure hunt you can’t give up now you have come so far there is only a few days to go just accept that fetish are in control lol only time you’ll be taken controlled off 😉😉😘. I thought it was a good twist although I struggled to find it 💗💗
Posted

So we’ve got “broaden your search” from @Lilmonster , “search the world” from @Sid636 , and “search a little further” from @morris159 , but there’s still not enough here for me to triangulate 28. Any other suggestions out there?

Posted

I've actually found 27 in total wow, mind you I did get help, lol, thanks.

Posted
1 hour ago, CindyLouChains said:

So we’ve got “broaden your search” from @Lilmonster , “search the world” from @Sid636 , and “search a little further” from @morris159 , but there’s still not enough here for me to triangulate 28. Any other suggestions out there?

Well try checking if there's any news from others

Posted

any pointers for #18, i have absolutely no clue and its killing me!

Posted (edited)

#18 look in the magazines for a full body experience - look for the one that gives you the ‘top 5’

Edited by BigPolly
Posted (edited)

Clue #29 do you like to swap yours mouth to mouth 😜

Edited by Lilmonster
Posted
Just now, TheMagician said:

Excellent clue @Lilmonster.  Got that straight away.   😬

Thank you 😬😬

Posted
Thanks Lilm !!! 😊😘