LIBIDEX TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted

Normally we get these fairly quickly, but #30 is a real *** in the ass.

Posted
23 minutes ago, Remounters said:

Normally we get these fairly quickly, but #30 is a real *** in the ass.

How low a profile do you want to keep with your links on the chain? ;)

Posted
30 minutes ago, CindyLouChains said:

How low a profile do you want to keep with your links on the chain? ;)

Fantastic, got it. Thanks CindyLouChains.

Posted
Phew all 30 got! Had to go World Wide for #30 Thanks all for the clues x
Posted
3 hours ago, Lilmonster said:

Eh??

Like WTF was that meant to mean do you think he's covered in little round bruises where people keep touching him with 10' barge poles x

Posted

29/30  aint bad ;)    I am fecked if i am looking for the missing bleeder either.

Thanks to lilM and Morris and everyone else for their clues and thanks for the craic (so to speak) 

Posted
1 hour ago, morris159 said:

Like WTF was that meant to mean do you think he's covered in little round bruises where people keep touching him with 10' barge poles x

😂😂😂😂 Lmfao

Posted

Caught up after a couple of days away, now got all 30. Thanks to all for the fantastic clues, couldn't have done it without you.....especially the german fiasco!!

Posted
hi i looking for abdl boyfriend who live in london or kent uk and need to be age 18 or up to 40
Posted
Yah, I've found them all, thanks to those who gave me extra clues, ,
Posted
1 hour ago, jrb800 said:

hi i looking for abdl boyfriend who live in london or kent uk and need to be age 18 or up to 40

You’re looking in the wrong place, you’ll only find clues to the treasure hunt here. Try placing an add in the Personal section. 

Posted
all done now:) thanks for all the clues everyone
Posted
1 hour ago, DominatrixSheba said:

I can't see #30 - I am sure I was in the right place - have they taken them down now?

No have a look in your settings then, if you wanted to link yourself to the world.......

Posted

That was fun, thanks for the clues. See you all next time!

Posted
Got them all. Wahoo!!!!! :)
Posted
21 hours ago, morris159 said:

;) It's been another pleasure playing with you all.

Always a pleasure playing with you @morris159

Posted

My first challenge done, and what a challenge. A big thank you to EVERYONE for all the clues and the occasional extra helping hand. Here’s to the next one. 😳

Posted
5 minutes ago, wambam said:

My first challenge done, and what a challenge. A big thank you to EVERYONE for all the clues and the occasional extra helping hand. Here’s to the next one. 😳

Any time, everyone likes an extra hand now and then  😏

Posted
I'd like to thank everyone that made this treasure hunt fun. We had a few helping hands and even managed to be the helping hand on a couple of occasions. Bring on the next one.
Posted

.............  and then there were no clues!   :sleepy:

Posted
Queenie so an extra hand,,,, a new super power, and what fun that would be, !!!!!