Katiefox

Posted

Here's another clue for #5 :

Modern day blow job.

Posted

I'm getting the 404 error message too... and I can't find "Kinks and fetishes"

Pretty sure I've got the answer, I just can't get at it! *growl*

Posted
#1. As a host and creator of events, this was easy to find. #2. No longer a VIP member so I only get to see the last person that checked me out, not a total bummer though. #3. I already knew what vacbeds were but I didn't know much about them until they were explained to me. #4. I found this one by seeing myself through the eyes of others, ie. taking a look at myself. #5. Most people have "***s" listed as a hard limit but I'm sure they'll make an exception for these. ;)
Posted
Still can't get 5, on mobile or PC 😥
Posted
Got it; you can't search for it ....
Posted
Clue#6 you like to dress kinky then check out this top 10!!!!
Posted
2 minutes ago, TheMagician said:

Got it!   :)

All down to a great clue.
Thank you @Lilmonster

You're welcome 😘😘

Posted
Yes yes yes such a great feeling when you find the clue but have to say loving the outfits these superhero’s are wearing 💗💗
Posted
49 minutes ago, Beau said:

Yes yes yes such a great feeling when you find the clue but have to say loving the outfits these superhero’s are wearing 💗💗

And an outfit is part of the prize isn't it?  So you might even win your own.   🙂  🤞

Posted
7 hours ago, TheMagician said:

Got it!   :)

All down to a great clue.
Thank you @Lilmonster

Very helpful clue!

Posted
Thank you @Lilmonster my eyes are too tired to read through all of the publications but I got there 😁
Posted
Found #6 - thank you @Morrris159 👍🏻
Posted
I didn't find it really. It just showed up on my profile, I didn't know what it was at first. Now I'd like to give it away but I'm not sure how to do that. Guess if I keep following along I'll figure it out. Thank you who ever gave it to me.
Posted
@TheMagician when you find the clue but have to say loving the outfits these superhero’s are wearing 💗💗❞ And an outfit is part of the prize isn't it? So you might even win your own. 🙂. Oohhhh is it ??? Now that’s even more exciting to hear didn’t realise. Fingers crossed 💗💗
MadmoiselleJou
Posted
9 hours ago, Lilmonster said:

Clue#6 you like to dress kinky then check out this top 10!!!!

Can’t find it :-( 

Posted
21 minutes ago, Sub4sissyplay said:

I didn't find it really. It just showed up on my profile, I didn't know what it was at first. Now I'd like to give it away but I'm not sure how to do that. Guess if I keep following along I'll figure it out. Thank you who ever gave it to me.

go on play along with the rest of us it's all in good fun and an extra 20 points a superhero, but if you really want to, find a person who hasn't got one and give it to them, hey presto no superhero.

Posted
23 minutes ago, Beau said:

@TheMagician when you find the clue but have to say loving the outfits these superhero’s are wearing 💗💗❞ And an outfit is part of the prize isn't it? So you might even win your own. 🙂. Oohhhh is it ??? Now that’s even more exciting to hear didn’t realise. Fingers crossed 💗💗

I hope I read it correctly @Beau.

"If you're one of the three to succeed in the quest, you'll evolve into a Fetish.com VIP and become a superhero yourself, dressed in your very own Libidex outfit worth a mint."

I'll cross my fingers for you too.   :$

Posted
@TheMagician teach me not to read the small print hahaha I was just too excited with my frazzled brain to get started to even read the small print 😂😂😂
Posted

That was a hard one!!

Sadmantom
Posted
Can you help me with #6 please? Dont really understand clue dress kinky/top 10
Posted
1 hour ago, Sadmantom said:

Can you help me with #6 please? Dont really understand clue dress kinky/top 10

Have a look through the magazines until you find a one with a relevant titles stating ‘top ten.....’ 😁

Posted
Clue #7 This is what you earn