LIBIDEX TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
Clue #7 what are we getting out of this!!!!
Posted
Fabulous clues!! Except yours led to some existential thinking for a moment Morris!!! 🔥
Posted
#7 done - Bruce Forsyth would be proud 🤣
Posted
10 minutes ago, Firewitch said:

Fabulous clues!! Except yours led to some existential thinking for a moment Morris!!! 🔥

All of the clues were excellent — making this one easy peasy lemon squeezy! They’re not all going to be this simple, though. ;)

Posted
1 hour ago, BigPolly said:

Have a look through the magazines until you find a one with a relevant titles stating ‘top ten.....’ 😁

I hate trawling thru the magazine articles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Tis them clues that take me an age..........   it can wait

Posted

Hey everyone , ok ummm stupid question ... How exactly do we find these umm treasurer hunt ? Do we go through others profile , forum , magazine etc ? OR is it not on this site ? 

Posted
1 hour ago, Firewitch said:

Always like to get the grey matter working Fire 

Posted
Number 7. Wonder how many points ive got.
Posted
Hahaha why don’t you just tell everyone the answer @MicroCockCuckold 😂😂
Posted
8 hours ago, KCurious said:

Hey everyone , ok ummm stupid question ... How exactly do we find these umm treasurer hunt ? Do we go through others profile , forum , magazine etc ? OR is it not on this site ? 

Well you've found 6 so I'd thought you'd know what you're doing by now or am I missing something?

Posted
8 hours ago, KCurious said:

All of the above...on this site. They are hidden in the magazine articles, around our own profile, sometimes on other people’s profiles, on the Kinks & Fetishes section etc. The clues are given out & sometimes there is only one place to look, sometimes the answer will be in several places so we need to find the right place. We’re now upto #7 so there’s 7 out there for you to find...Good Luck  

Allison-6057
Posted

Clue #7: A different way to score.

Posted
I have all but #5 really struggling with that one
Posted
Quote Lilmonster "What are we getting out of this!!!!" I don't know about anyone else but I'm not too bothered by what we're rewarded with, I'm just getting the enjoyment of your awesome clues 😀😀
Posted
My bad BigPolly. Subtle is not my strongest point 😉
Posted
2 hours ago, BigPolly said:

All of the above...on this site. They are hidden in the magazine articles, around our own profile, sometimes on other people’s profiles, on the Kinks & Fetishes section etc. The clues are given out & sometimes there is only one place to look, sometimes the answer will be in several places so we need to find the right place. We’re now upto #7 so there’s 7 out there for you to find...Good Luck  

Thank You 😊 

Posted
2 hours ago, morris159 said:

Well you've found 6 so I'd thought you'd know what you're doing by now or am I missing something?

Ah Morris, emm my boyfriend logs onto my account and does the treasurer hunt. He likes the hunt. He’s smarter than me. I also didn’t think to ask him how to play this because I wasn’t interested at first but wanted a distraction so yeah.  😊😂 

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, KCurious said:

Ah Morris, emm my boyfriend logs onto my account and does the treasurer hunt. He likes the hunt. He’s smarter than me. I also didn’t think to ask him how to play this because I wasn’t interested at first but wanted a distraction so yeah.  😊😂 

That all makes sense now, so as @BigPolly said you've got it right magazine articles, kinks and fetish list, bits of your own profile they'll hide them anywhere on the site, just look out for the clues given, there's a new superhero added each day at 11pm 

Edited by morris159
Posted
2 hours ago, morris159 said:

That all makes sense now, so as @BigPolly said you've got it right magazine articles, kinks and fetish list, bits of your own profile they'll hide them anywhere on the site, just look out for the clues given, there's a new superhero added each day at 11pm 

Thank You ! 😊

Posted
5 hours ago, Fenrir said:

Quote Lilmonster "What are we getting out of this!!!!" I don't know about anyone else but I'm not too bothered by what we're rewarded with, I'm just getting the enjoyment of your awesome clues 😀😀

Aww thank you 😊😊😘

Posted
5 hours ago, MicroCockCuckold said:

My bad BigPolly. Subtle is not my strongest point 😉

😂😂😂😁

Useme2019
Posted
Hi im new and looking to learn my way.
Posted
Clue #8 what's your rank!!!?!?!