LIBIDEX TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted

Not going to lie.... I accidently stumbled on number 9 while looking for number 5.... I cant find that fucker xD

BabyGirl95
Posted
Any others clues for #5 please?? I'm not gunna sleep until I find it
Posted
Clue #9 if you're a comic book/film fan then this is for you
BabyGirl95
Posted
Number 5 makes NO SENSE!!!!! WTAF
Posted
#9 My favourite latex event!!💙
Posted
I’m bloomin stuck....I know roughly what I’m looking for & ive looked in fetish’s, events & magazines. Has someone made it invisible 🤔
Posted
#1. As a host and creator of events, this was easy to find. #2. No longer a VIP member so I only get to see the last person that checked me out, not a total bummer though. #3. I already knew what vacbeds were but I didn't know much about them until they were explained to me. #4. I found this one by seeing myself through the eyes of others, ie. taking a look at myself. #5. Most people have "***s" listed as a hard limit but I'm sure they'll make an exception for this fetish. ;) #6. I'd love to see this list on Letterman; I could totally picture him in fetish wear! #7. How many have you collected today? #8. Who uses this site the most? #9. Dressing up isn't just for kids or Halloween. You can find outhow to get started here!
Posted
Got number 10!! Back in the game. I win today Mistress. Hehe
Posted
Clue #10 Think you have what it takes to beat the competition!!?!!!!?
Posted
3 minutes ago, NLG44 said:

Got number 10!! Back in the game. I win today Mistress. Hehe

I’ll give you that one today @NLG44 as I was feeling sorry for you 🤣🤣 

Posted
Just now, Queenie63 said:

I’ll give you that one today @NLG44 as I was feeling sorry for you 🤣🤣 

Hmmmmmm I think Mistress is a sore looser today...

Posted
1 minute ago, NLG44 said:

Hmmmmmm I think Mistress is a sore looser today...

The only thing that’s going to be sore is you 🖐😈

Posted
#9 you have my stumped, I bet it's really obvious though, just can't find it
Posted
Need more clues for #9 not what I thought it was why are the simplest ones hard to find? so frustrating 😢 think I’m going to bow out Good luck everyone 💗💗
Posted
Found 9 thought i would join in
Posted
Number 9 clue . The sort of play leonard and sheldon would attend.
Posted

#10 has me thinking and is a challenge - but what the feck is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted
I wonder what others would think of my alternative personality 😬
Posted
2 hours ago, callipygian said:

#10 has me thinking and is a challenge - but what the feck is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well if it's a challenge why not join in

Posted
Just now, morris159 said:

Well if it's a challenge why not join in

First ***y place i looked having read yours and lilM's  clue - but thought i had clicked everywhere - that's why it is a b*st*rd  - as i then started looking the feckin magazine and kinks and etc etc etc .......... 

Posted
3 hours ago, callipygian said:

Got it! :D

Posted
#1. As a host and creator of events, this was easy to find. #2. No longer a VIP member so I only get to see the last person that checked me out, not a total bummer though. #3. I already knew what vacbeds were but I didn't know much about them until they were explained to me. #4. I found this one by seeing myself through the eyes of others, ie. taking a look at myself. #5. Most people have "***s" listed as a hard limit but I'm sure they'll make an exception for this fetish. ;) #6. I'd love to see this list on Letterman; I could totally picture him in fetish wear! #7. How many have you collected today? #8. Who uses this site the most? #9. Dressing up isn't just for kids or Halloween. You can find outhow to get started here! #10. If you think you've got the look, accept the challenge!