LIBIDEX TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted

Hey hey kinksters! In case you're having trouble; here's the clues for the first 4 days:

#1 Am I invited? :crazy:

#2 Hey stranger. :lick:

#3 Suck on that. :suckmy:

#4 Selfish? :dickface: 

Posted
Agree with morris159...go do some reading :) took me a while tbh though but I was over thinking it also I feel
MasterScorpio
Posted
is there a clue for 5 yet
Posted (edited)

Clue #5 you'd need some good lungs for these but if you like you can sit on them till they pop!!!! 

Edited by Lilmonster
Posted
Clue #5 done - a party’s no fun without them! You snooze you lose @NLG44 😏
Posted

Got you clever people!!!

Posted
Well I’m just totally blank this morning with #5 need more coffee I think
Posted

I'm stumped.  Been so much better with this treasure hunt than the others but that's came to a grinding halt this morning 🤔🤔

Posted

I'm pretty sure I know what it is, but can I hell find it?

Posted

I know I know 😋😋😋

Posted

Sure I know what it is. Found the article using the search but when I click on it I just get a 404 Not Found page.     😭

Now what am I doing wrong?   

CuriousSissy
Posted
I get the #404 not found as well
Posted

Right guys for number 5 you have to go in to kinks and Fetishes and get it that way

Posted
13 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Right guys for number 5 you have to go in to kinks and Fetishes and get it that way

Got it and this way it does work.  😀

So frustrating when you know you have the right answer too.  Thanks to @morris159 for pointing me in the right direction.   

Posted

Ok not had much sleep, think i know what im looking for but can i find it........nope!! 

Posted
26 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

That’s the ticket! Got it!

Sonic_Devient
Posted
On 4/29/2019 at 3:27 PM, Lilmonster said:

Here we go again!!!! Clue #1 if you want your own party you have to have an invite

Posted

Found the the 5th one .on a roll.thanks 4 the clues

Posted
Found it in one go, thanks for the clues 😊