Gifts 🎁

Ni****

Posted
Maybe people feel this when give something but the Dom size of the relationship. Hence to wearing and claiming aspect of a collate etc. It becomes special between the two parties
Posted
Yes. In psychology they are called objects of permanence. It is completely normal and common.
Posted
I love buying my sub gifts, i like seeing her happy and she likes getting a little spoiled every now and then.
Posted
Very normal and we love seeing it subs become  possessive of our gifts to them.
Posted
Most definitely. Whether it be a simple gift (e.g., necklace), something that belongs to them (e.g., hoodie), or an intimate item (e.g., collar), I seek reminders of affection when we're apart. Though I have these sentiments for relationships unrelated to subspace, too.
Posted
Aww thank you for the lovely responses 😊 I wish I could have such a dom helping me experience this feeling
Posted
I gave my sub one of my T-shirt she could sleep with and smell me while she fall asleep..
but yes I guess most Ds relationship involve exchanging gifts… I received perfume, belt, key rings etc… and I have some in return too.. mostly spankings 😈😅
Posted
Yeah,that's normal,I like knowing I have a symbol of my Dom owning me when I'm out and about,hehe ,infact it's become a rule to wear a ring,necklace or write his name on my body somewhere if I leave the house x3
Posted
My old sub was always required to wear some jewelry like that of a collar. She preferred the infinity symbol and I incorporated the eye of Ra in the design
Posted
Don’t know if it’s normal, but it is damn cute!
Posted

Yes it’s completely normal at least for me !
Posted
Don't know if it is "normal", but I certainly like to! Even if it's just a note for my wallet or something. I find personally that it just helps ground me on wobbly days.
Posted
I think its normal to want compassion and cared for from their dom or sub and giving something that you like or care about shows they like and care about you no matter what the gift is 😁
Posted

this isn't even a one way thing or a D/s thing

A lot of people like gifts that remind them of different people