Nipples

Posted

So my question today is my gf likes to rub and lick my nipples and I personally dont like it at all and she know this but she likes to tell me that it's a proven turn on for humans. So is there any men out there that enjoy this or is it or do most of you dislike like me?

Posted

it turns some people on, but if it doesn't turn you on - then she might need to stop.

Posted
In general terms, I have found that if it is possible to be turned off by something, there is likely someone who is turned on by it. I personally touch my nipples a lot, as it is indeed a huge turn on for me. As for you, if it is something that actually turns you off, then she needs to stop. If it is in fact something that just does not turn you on, perhaps you would consider letting her do it from time to time. Compromise. Maybe as a reward for good behaviour
Posted
2 hours ago, Goldmember said:

So my question today is my gf likes to rub and lick my nipples and I personally dont like it at all and she know this but she likes to tell me that it's a proven turn on for humans. So is there any men out there that enjoy this or is it or do most of you dislike like me?

It's a proven turn on for *some* humans, not all. 

As a woman, personally I never used to be keen on my nipples being touched but I'm starting to enjoy it thanks  to taking it slowly.

Why does she want to do something you don't like?

Posted

I don't know she also tries to finger me and dry humps me from behind I've talked to many people about it but her and I also say I'm going to talk to her about it but them when I'm face to face with her I back out.

Posted

I think she wants to be the man

Posted

Maybe try writing her a letter if you stumble talking to her?

Posted
I hate it as well. It does nothing for me whatsoever
Posted
I absolutely love it! I can’t stay turned on without it.
Posted
I love it so sensual but i liked it when my owner punished them with her cigarette as well *** or pleasure i don't mind !
  • 1 year later...
Posted (edited)

I LOVE my sensitive nipples. I love to pinch and twist them or have someone (preferably a girl but a guy will do) suckle on them while I masturbate. I even have a dual electric breast pump that I sometimes use.

Edited by NylonLover74
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I love getting my breast sucked on be4 or even after sex but my boyfriend not a breast guy how can I make him more into it 

Posted

I love getting my breast sucked on be4 or even after sex but my boyfriend not a breast guy how can I make him more into it