New to the scene, need advice.

PercyPicacity

PercyPicacity
Posted

As the title states I’m new to the BDSM scene, I know a little about it but I’m not sure how much I can trust since things like fifty shades and other not so accurate litterateur is prevalent.  If anyone’s got any good input or knows where to get good input that isn’t written by those who shouldn’t be writing on the subject.   Would love to go to a club/dungeon sometime and would like to know everything I can before hand so I don’t get myself banned for not knowing all the nuances.  Thanks 🙏🏼 

Posted

the best source of information is always the people.  those who are part of it, who are active - who have or had the relationships - there's a lot of articles and blogs exist and written by those - and, yeah, that should help.

Regarding clubs and dungeons - my short explanation is just to familiarise yourself with their rules.   It's fairly simple.    Without wishing to be a self promoter, if you go to my website (my username, then .com at the end) there's a category section called 'Back to Basics' which covers a lot of that stuff.

Posted (edited)

Take your time and listen or read as much as possible. There is a lot of good information on this site in the magazune section which is as good a place as any to start.

Make some friends and talk to them.

It will all help to crystallise a picture od what you are are looking for.

Edited by Deleted Member