Blade play

Al****

Posted
Wanting to try blade play. What’s the best way to ease into it?
Posted
Look up training knives then progress to maybe letter opener or throwing knives(they have a sharp tip) and go from there
Posted
19 hours ago, AllyCat420 said:

Hello, I am curious. *** aspect or Cutting. Thank you I’m advance. 

Posted

Blade play is usually just the threat...the feel of cold steel on the skin. The cutting away of clothes....

Posted
14 minutes ago, LaylaNess said:

Hello, I am curious. *** aspect or Cutting. Thank you I’m advance. 

Blade play is usually just the threat...the feel of cold steel on the skin. The cutting away of clothes....

Posted
Start with a butter knife and progress slowly. If you’re unsure about actual cutting, you can create the sensation of slicing through skin with secondary contact electric play and a butter knife.
Posted
On 10/14/2023 at 2:19 AM, AllyCat420 said:

I went straight into it with a proper knife as I am not scared at all by them, but I find a decorative vintage letter opener can feel just as sexy specially if you keep it cold. They sell knives specifically for kink and as long as you don't use any blade recklessly, ie no excess alcohol, *** or iffy strangers, all will be good. X

Posted
13 minutes ago, YourSubLady said:

I went straight into it with a proper knife as I am not scared at all by them, but I find a decorative vintage letter opener can feel just as sexy specially if you keep it cold. They sell knives specifically for kink and as long as you don't use any blade recklessly, ie no excess alcohol, *** or iffy strangers, all will be good. X

Or you can always use a Tanto sword...I think that will be even better 😉

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
My advice would be to start really really gently with the sharpest blade you can find. It’s very easy to cut the surface of the skin, you won’t even feel it, but once you will see a bit of *** you will immediately know if you want to go further or not.