TRUTH OR DARE ON A TV SHOW

bb****

Posted
I would love to watch this show and participate
Posted
I think you are on to a winner there, secure the rights to the show immediately. Top the viewing figures worldwide.
Posted

Id go go being peed  on or giving a woman oral while she smokes a ciggy or pay a woman for a sexual favour

Posted
Surprise scene for sure - there’s no deep personal exposure, just physical exposure and not your own choice. Deep dark fetishes… I know I’ll get judged by laypeople!
Posted
I'm too much of an introvert to do anything on a national TV show but, wow, what a great idea! Maybe the show could be integrated with an app where viewers can submit ideas and vote for them. Then the most popular ones could be the ones that the participants have to engage in if they choose the "dare" option!
Posted
I got asked to be part of a documentary about my fetieh years ago by channel 4. I refused being worried about exploitation,. I was right to refuse. I knew the main person who they focused on in the show, and the poor guys life got turned upside down by the media afterwards for years.
It's a no from me
Posted

So yeah, I've done TV stuff before and I don't regret it but don't rush to do it again (turns out more people watch Channel 5 than I thought) 

And, without overly dissecting, doing a kinky dare chosen by someone else who doesn't know my limits nor levels isn't consent

and for answering the question - I guess if I lied would they know?

cautiousswitch
Posted

Reveal.  Gotta assume that at least 50% of the audience doesn't know anything about kink.

Posted
I

Just thinking about getting how you can be collared
Posted
2 hours ago, courtesanmillz said:
I

Just thinking about getting how you can be collared

I promise, a gameshow is the last place you want that to happen.

Posted
i think id prefer to reveal my fetishes, anything with an audience is just going to end up as unairable or a meme response like “shoe on head” or “sharpie in pooper”
Posted

So In fantasy where the audience will end up picking a kinky surprise that is not in my limits list I'd choose kinky surprise especially because it wasn't mention that it has to happen "in front" of the audience. 

But more realistically I'd go with "reveal your deepest fetish ". I don't really care if my boss knows what my fetish is lol  

Posted
I’ll be sat in a gunge tank then with somebody in tights
  • 4 weeks later...