Eyelash extensions with BDSM??

Je****

Posted

...is there any point? 

I'm not a big fan of makeup. I don't wear it daily or even regularly, so I've been thinking of getting eyelash extensions just to give my face that one little lift I just wake up with. 

BUT.  Do they survive the BDSM lifestyle? I've been thinking, yknow.. Blindfolds.. Face being pushed against all sorts. Tears running down face. The list goes on.  I just can't imagine they would be any good with all this going on? But I could be wrong! Anyone who has had experience please enlighten me so I can make a sensible decision 😁

Thank you :heart:

P.S. hiii everyone, as this is my first post *waves gingerly*

Posted

See - they probably won't survive the activities you suggest

but, that can be hot within itself.... if, of course, that's what you're looking for....

Posted
Hey Jessi. For play sessions, glue-on strips can often work better in terms of being longer lasting and more financially sensible. But as mentioned already, depends what you’re going for. Can be quite common for a Dom to want their sub fully done up - purely for the purpose of seeing that slowly fall apart over playtime (make up running down your face etc might be exactly what he/she wants). And of course it depends on what you specifically want too. Ultimately, I wouldn’t recommend paying for individual eyelash extensions purely for BDSM reasons. But if it’s for that as well as your everyday look, then I guess go for it but if it’s just for play, get yourself down to Superdrug for a strip lash instead :) x
Posted
I agree with both the previous comments. I'm not a fan of makeup either but there is a level of appeal to ruining it through certain experiences. You have to decide for yourself whether the repeated outlay is worth the potential experience for you. Also hello, I do like ginger! *waves back*
Posted

Hi all,  thank you for replies :)

Yes I was only talking about not wearing makeup in general, of course it's great to have it running down your face and ruined in play. In fact one of my favourite pics of me ever, is exactly that :x 

As for the eyelash extensions I was meaning for general day to day, not getting them done specifically for play.  I can't use normal glue strip ones unfortunately, I just don't seem to have that ability lol so it's always been just mascara (which runs anyway so no complaints there).   I just didn't want to go and pay loads to get them done plus regular top ups, then go and find they get ripped out and maybe take my eyelashes with them too 😂 

Posted
Haha same here on that front. Some beauty shops will stick on for you for about a fiver. Hope posting about this was helpful all round :)
Posted
I'd go with the extensions. If it pleases your man them don't worry about messing them up.
Posted

I met a girl once, I don't know what she would use to fix them, but she had to go to the doctor to have them removed :smiley:

• 2 weeks later...
LadyAlicious
Posted

Interesting discussion  .. they can get in the way of the playtime ... they can be a royal *** in the arse generally ... BUT they look so good, especially when you kneel and look up through them at your Dom ... he will adore that vision of you and you will feel sooo good!

I hope you get them done ☺️

• 3 months later...
Posted

If you're active in bdsm play, I'm betting they are probably going to get damaged.  Screw that crap - you don't need them.  You are hot as you are right now.  Guys can be dumb shits, but they are not blind.