Makeup Fetish

Ho****

Posted
Is it a common thing for a guy to have a makeup fetish? I’m fairly new to all of this so I haven’t seen or heard much about it up too this point.
Posted
I think for me it can amplify the sex by creating an even better illusion of “sluttiness” or promiscuity that maybe wasn’t there before.
Posted

what do you mean by 'make up fetish' ?

that you get aroused seeing others in make up?

that you find it arousing to wear make up?

neither is uncommon

Posted
Like wearing it yourself or your partner wearing it
Posted
It’s largely about seeing it on others. But there’s really specific sorts of fantasies on how I envision it being used to amplify sexual satisfaction. And the makeup itself, and the application process are great sources of pleasure.
Posted
29 minutes ago, Hounddashery said:
It’s largely about seeing it on others. But there’s really specific sorts of fantasies on how I envision it being used to amplify sexual satisfaction. And the makeup itself, and the application process are great sources of pleasure.

You can have a fetish about anything. So. Why not what you've described?

Posted

I love wearing makeup and really love looking at others wearing it.

The heavier the better!

I too thought I was in a minority with this one, but apparently not :)

Posted

@JustAPleasureDomIt was a question more around the commonness of the fetish and if there’s a shared understanding of what about the fetish is attractive to folks.

Posted
As for commonality, I don't know. But I can see it being more common than is known.
Posted
Actually they say 1 in 10 men enjoy all kinds of typical feminine behavior
Posted
There's bimbofication and loving women who are dressed up and take care of themselves but high maintenance. I have a friend who has a fetish for those things.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Feminisation kink definitely. No kink Is weird and kink shaming is not okay
Posted
Feminization and having make up on isn't easy as you think! It takes time talent and you are going to have to be able to get past 3
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Cross dressing and the clothes and make up are definitely a thing.fetish...
Posted
For sure! I so have a makeup fetish and have since I was little.
Posted
I would agree that there is, in a scene where i am the sub i prefer my dom to have an overtly feminine sexual look that adds a sense of unattainability for me, and when I am the dom i very much enjoy seeing my subs makeup start to run during play
  • 3 weeks later...