BDSM quotes

Mo****

Posted
Tell me one of your favorite lines to say or hear šŸ˜ˆ
Posted
ā€œTo tell you the truthā€ hear it all the time, makes me think, well what have you been doing!!šŸ¤£
Posted
I want you to pierce my nipples and put piercings in them
Posted
"I'm going to hurt you, but I'm not going to harm you". I say this before every impact scene, after confirming safewords.
Posted
I REALLY donā€™t like ā€œlinesā€ so I try to keep things as bespoke and personal as possible. If I were to message YOU Iā€™d sayā€¦
ā€œI donā€™t think we would be able to be friends cuz youā€™re not into fuzzy/*** playšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜• I have a cat thatā€™s just toooo attention starved and she loves her little ribbon on a stick so if itā€™s between her and youā€¦.šŸ˜¢ this is where we need to part ways, Iā€™m sorry!ā€

šŸ¤“šŸ¤“šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š
Posted
ā€œThe only good thing in you is meā€ šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Posted
If I gave you a sharp edge would you hold it against me? lol
Posted
I have a few I really enjoy.

For s/m: "*** is relative to the hand that inflicts it and the flesh that bears it."

For d/s: "The mouth that bites the hand that feeds it usually licks the boot that kicks it."

For o/p: "Never treat a slave like a princess."
Posted
In order to know virtue we must first acquaint ourselves with vice - De Sade
Posted
I know it tastes infected but I think itā€™s alright-Michael Starr
Posted

I love to hear them say "please make me yours", always very sweet.

Posted
I like to make them beg after edging by saying "Take ownership of your desires, don't be ashamed of them. Tell me that you want to be fucked, and how."
Posted
I love to hear "Close your eyes".. the thrill of not knowing whats about to happen
theeastcoastgoat
Posted
Love hearing. "Wow, it's huge", idk I'll be honest that never gets old, lol
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...