Bad Baby (pt 2)

Posted

"Daddy?!" 

My body wants Daddy!

He understands the meaning of that one questioning word. I am giving him permission to take what he needs from me. He knows that's what I want too.

"You want to play some more before we bathe little one? You want to play 'Where's Willy' Baby? 

"Yes Daddy. I love to play that game with you." 

He releases my ankle restraints and lifts me from the table, carrying my stiff and aching body to the couch and places me down gently, my ass throbbing as my weight increases the pressure on it. 

He rakes his fingers through my hair, brushing it away from my face with his strong hands then grabbing a huge handful he tugs my head back and downwards until our eyes meet.

I don't need to ask what he wants, the look in his eyes tells me. Without lowering my gaze from his I undo his trousers and guide the skin fitting fabric down his toned thighs, then tuck my thumbs into the waistband of his boxer briefs and send them in the direction of the trousers. 

He releases his grip on my hair allowing me to move my head and I make sure to sensuously lick my lips in preparation for their part in pleasing Daddy during this game.

The intensity of his stare and the unsmiling face tell me that he is very tightly coiled, barely restraining his desire to plunge his dick deep into my throat and fuck it until I ***, until my saliva is running from my mouth and my eyes are bulging from the lack of oxygen, so I turn my attention to Willy before that happens. I don't want that....... yet!

"Hi Willy, ready to play?" I ask him, placing a soft kiss on his shiny head in greeting and he bobs up and down in reply, making me giggle. It's always funny. 

"You're so silly Willy!" I laugh and Daddy joins me, continuing to stroke my hair tenderly.

I open my mouth wide and extend my tongue, running it down the underside of his length from tip to base, gagging a little as he reaches the back of my throat before guiding my head backwards off of him, allowing me to catch my breath.

I attempt to put my mouth on him again but he pulls back while holding my head in place, denying me what I want more than anything right now, to taste him and make him feel good. 

He teases me relentlessly for a minute or so, placing Willys moist head within millimetres of my hungry mouth, then pulling back at the last moment.

I whine with frustration and he chuckles darkly.

"Te gusta chuparme la polla, ¿no, puta?" 

"Mmm-hmmmm, I do! I love to suck your cock Daddy, so much!! You taste so good, buuuuutt......." I pause for effect and it works, it entices him.

"But? What else do you need baby?" He asks huskily, tenderly cupping my cheeks with his hands, his tone earnest.

"Well, my favourite dick flavour is pussy!" I tease, sucking on a finger and pulling on one of the nipple clamps sending a shiver of delight through my entire body, a layer of the darkness lifts from him and he visibly brightens.

"Oh, I see! Is that right? Well, we can't have you all sad and disappointed can we. We must exchange the flavour for you cariño." he steps out of his trousers and boxers then lifts me from the couch, wrapping my legs around his waist, his hands splayed out over my ass cheeks and squeezing handfuls of the ample flesh there, a low growl of appreciation rumbling in his throat as a ***ed squeal leaves my mouth.

"Let's go to the kitchen and see what we can do about the flavour of my lollipop shall we?" he almost whispers in my ear and I feel Willy flexing under me, his eagerness to play clear.

He strides across the room and removes one hand from my butt, using it to gently brush my hair from my neck before biting down on me, hard!

I gasp at the shock of the initial sensation, but then the bruising *** hits and I shout out, attempting to pull away from him but the teeth take tighter hold, preventing me from moving at all.

"Aaahhh, Daddy, that really hurts!" I complain and he chuckles wickedly into my ear, my skin still held between his teeth firmly.

"Yes baby, but does it also feel good?" He questions, and I don't have to ponder the answer for more than a second before replying that yes, it did also feel good.

"See baby, it's good to try new things. Now, you sit there and we will see what we can do about the lollipop flavour." he says, setting me down on the large island and getting a tumbler from the cabinet, then a fresh heart shaped ice cube from the freezer, the one in his drink now long since melted. 

He pours some water into the glass and hands it to me with the simple instruction "drink!" 

I take a small sip of the icy fluid and a little spills down my chest, trickling down between my boobs and into my belly button. 

"Oh dear, what a good job it is only water. It must be cold though, I will help you." and with that he takes the glass and places it beside me on the countertop. He crouches and places his tongue inside my navel, sucking the tiny amount of fluid collected there into his mouth, then licks his way up my body until his face is between my huge boobs.

I cannot resist the desire to clamp his head with them, so with a little giggle I do it!

He does not struggle, but rather grips the clamps and pulls them. A shockwave runs directly from my stimulated nipples straight to my pussy,  my body goes limp and I fall back on the island, the frigidity of the solid black marble on my naked back shocking a gasp from my lips. 

"Is this a clue for me baby? An invitation perhaps? Oh, I hope so. Mi amor, mi precioso todo..... do you want me to take photos of your pretty pink pussy? You do? Wonderful!" He  pulls his phone from his shirt pockets and I pull up my feet, my heels touching my tender buttocks before allowing them to fall apart and expose myself to his scrutiny.

"Oh, so pretty baby, such......hermosa perfección!! You are gorgeous, and so wonderfully wet too." He tells me while taking pictures, just as I am at first, but soon he begins touching me, opening me up and putting his long elegant fingers inside me. He praises me the entire time, checking I want this, that it feels good for me and tells me how amazing my pussy looks and feels to him. 

"Tócate putita hermosa" he instructs and I do immediately, having been silently praying for his permission to touch myself since he sat me on the sofa a few minutes ago.

He silently watches me pleasure myself, continuing to tell me how sexy I am, how lucky he is to have me in his life....... and how much he loves me, while continuing to take photos.

I'm nearing my climax when I hear the sound of ice in a glass beside me and open my eyes to find that Daddy has fished the large ice heart from the water glass and is sucking on it.

"Quiero meter esto dentro de tu culo bebe! Will you let me?" He holds the dripping heart over me and the icy drips fall onto my exposed clitoris, immediately warming on contact with the heat of my skin and running downward over my asshole.

He wants to put the heart in my ass!

Of course I am going to allow him to do it, despite the fact that the thought of 'frostbitten fanny' isn't filling me with joyous excitement. I verbalise my assent and he heads back to the dining table drawer, removing a few items and returning to his previous position. 

The shock of the ice touching my heated skin makes me shudder and shy away from his touch, but he places a hand on my abdomen and gently holds me in place. 

He tells me to relax and pours a small amount of lube onto me then begins to massage it into me, sliding his finger over my folds and then down to my asshole, gradually penetrating my tightness with his index finger, then once I am a little more relaxed he adds a second finger, then a third, spreading them apart and flexing them inside me, the sensation of fullness is incredible and I can't help but writhe beneath him.

"Ok little one, relax, let go of all your tension." He coaches, pressing the shaped ice against my hole. It feels extremely odd, the cold ice causing me to clamp tightly closed but desire to try this with Daddy requiring me to relax for it to fit inside.

I take a deep breath in and slowly release it, along with the tension in my body and he continues to praise me.

"Oh sweetheart, you are so brave, taking those three fingers in your ass. You stretch enough for this to fit inside you, but pushing it past your sphincter muscles is where it may hurt a little. It will feel so good once it's in you my baby, you'll see."

He pushes the heart firmly against my opening and it fights to remain closed, but he is strong and determined and my muscles start to yield. The feeling similar to that of pooping, but in reverse. 

The ice breaches my hole and is sucked into the cavity fully, the overload of sensations send me over the edge and I cum hard all over Daddy's fingers.

"Oh baby, you made a mess. Here, you clean up Daddy's fingers while I dry the counter. You mucky madam. Extra soap in the bath for you tonight" he chuckles, booping my nose before placing all four of his fingers into my waiting and willing mouth.

The explosion of sweet saltiness on my tongue is heavenly and I swirl my tongue around the digits individually, taking each finger fully into my mouth before gathering them all up and sucking them together, my jaw muscles groaning at the stretch.

"Oh dios mio nena, eres increible! Chupa fuerte bebé, pruébalo tú mismo, mmmmmm!" He growls, putting two fingers inside my pussy. The pressure of his fingers against the frozen heart inside my ass feels incredible and I groan at the feeling. 

I continue to do as instructed and suck him hard, tasting myself on his skin and loving it.

"That flavour is better, but still not quite right, Yes?. Let us fix that now. Let's coat my lollipop in your juices and see how that tastes, hmmm?" He cajoles, lazily slapping my boobs as he speaks, the hotline to my vagina clear and open! 

Before I can breathe he grabs my boobs and uses them to slide me to the edge of the counter where he thrusts himself inside my pussy, a low throaty groan emanating from him and as he fills me completely a loud cry leaves my body. 

He pulls out fully and slowly a number of times, always pounding back into me with one strong and deep thrust each time before increasing the speed of his thrusting until he is slamming into me so hard and fast that I cannot catch my breath!

"You like that puta? Mi polla te llena tan bien, ¿no? Yes! My cock fills this little pink pussy so perfectly, you have to have been created just for me. 

Oh, mi putita sexy, me encanta tu coño" he gasps, squeezing my tits and slamming himself into me so hard I begin to *** that I will slide right off of the island like a curling stone on ice if he lets go of me!

There is a huge cry of release trapped inside me that I cannot expel. The incredible power of his thrusts, his vigour and speed, coupled with the ice block in my ass that is beginning to melt, a steady flow of cool water running down his thighs as he fucks into me has me ready to explode, but while I'm so full of ice and plugged with cock there is no room for the release of this pressure within me, not until he pulls out of me.

At that moment he does that very thing, gripping Willy tightly by the head and spinning me 180 degrees with his other hand, my head now hanging upside down from the edge of the counter. 

Willy winks at me as he rushes at my face, burying himself in my mouth, his balls resting on my eyes while Daddy remains still. The seconds tick by and I am beginning to run out of air, but my position means I am totally at Daddy's mercy. I have to trust him.

I DO trust him.

Just as I am about to tap out he withdraws from my throat and I splutter and gasp air rapidly. The lack of oxygen whilst not breathing, along with my upside down position that is causing *** to rush to my head and the explosive orgasm I am having during this time leave me feeling weightless...... and I can certainly see stars.

"So, ¿Cómo pruebo ahora? mi Querida? Do I taste enough like pussy for you now?" He asks, rubbing Willy along my lips looking for a way back inside the warm wetness of my mouth.

I suck him in and he is indeed delicious, a perfect combination of the essence of each of us.

I take him all the way down my throat and he lets out a long and contented sigh, pushing his hips forward to bury as much of Willy inside my throat as is possible, then slaps my boobs hard catching the clamps as he does, my pussy convulsing with need as I begin to gag on him for a second time.

Daddy withdraws from my mouth and I cough, again gasping for air while he lazily strokes himself, his eyes fixed on my face.

"Turn over and around baby, that's right....... onto all fours......good girl. Now, show me that ass....... yes, that's right, pull that ass open for me, I want to see your asshole. Oh, mi hermosa niña, you are amazing. So perfect for me in every way. Do you want me to fuck your ass baby? Fill you up with my cum?" He asks, tenderly massaging my swollen cheeks with some soothing balm while he speaks, his mouth so close to my pussy I can feel his hot breath on me. 

"Oh yes Daddy! I want that so much. Please hide Willy in my Aaaa-aaass!" I squeal as he licks up my folds, his tongue circling my asshole as he puts the tip of his index finger inside it, working the muscles there looser. 

A few minutes pass where he continues to stretch me with his fingers, the sensations becoming quite overwhelming as the ice cube inside me melts and trickles out of me and down over my pussy. 

He removes his fingers from my hole once he is satisfied I am able to take his swollen hardness and pulls me back and off of the counter, placing my feet on the floor and pushing my back down until my face meets the work surface. He puts one hand on the back of my head and pushes down hard, grinding his hips into my ass and against the worktop edge..... more bruises to come!

"Open that ass for me baby, show me where you want me to hide Willy. ¿aquí?" He asks, lazily rubbing himself over my pussy.  

I shake my head and pull my ass open further, his guttural growl evidence enough to me that I have displayed my desired target acceptably, but he insists I use my words to explain what I want from him. 

"I want you to destroy my ass daddy. Put Willy inside me and work him hard, *** him all the way in. I want to feel your balls slapping my swollen pussy as you fuck my ass raw. Will you do that Daddy?" I plead needily.

"Of course my Angel, you know I will do anything to make you happy, and your ass is my favourite place to hide Willy isn't it." He tells me while smoothing his hands over my cheeks, his voice low and gruff with need. 

"I can't promise to be gentle with you bebita, do you still want me to fill your ass, knowing that I am going to be wild with lust...... that I am still full of pent up anger that I must unleash to be truly rid of it and forgive you for what you've done? Do you want it to hurt? Tell me!" He demands, striking both my cheeks with his palm. 

I scream at the unexpected slap, the fire reignited as they burn once again but swallow it down and tell him what he is waiting to hear.

"I do Daddy, so much. You already know how sorry I am for what I did, but I am gifting you my ass to use however you want to, to show you my devotion to you remains my number one priority. I love you Daddy...... I want to always make you happy, and I will make mistakes but I know you will always forgive me. I'm so lucky to have you love me Daddy. Gracias por amarme lo sufficient como para perdonarme. Te amo!" 

"And I am lucky to have you too....... you make me so happy my darling girl." He sounds a little emotional and I turn my head to look at him just as he ***s himself inside my ass with one powerful thrust of his hips, the searing *** of that shooting through me, a cry filling the emptiness of the huge space. He stills once he can get no further inside me, telling me how proud he is of me for taking him so deeply while stroking his fingers up and down my spine. 

"How do I feel in your ass mi puta? Does it feel good to have my cock buried so far inside you?"

"Yes Daddy, I love it. I love it so muuuuuuu-aaaahhhhhhh!" I scream mid word, the power of his thrust lifting me from the ground, my feet now dangling above the floor as he pins me even more firmly to the island, a depraved grunt leaving his lungs as he grasps my hair and pulls my head up, placing a hand under my chin and squeezing my throat, immobilising me. I am literally hanging on his cock, only my hips on the island edge are supporting any of my weight and that is agonisingly ***ful, but the fullness in my ass feels incredible. Tightening his grip on my throat and leaning forward he begins to growl into my ear, and slam himself into me, over and over. His voice is unsteady, his breathing harsh and irregular, his determination to hurt me clear, and taking its toll on us both. 

"Oh mi puta! You are such a fucking whore aren't you! Look at you..... screaming for me..... BECAUSE of me! Mmmmm, fuck you feel so good around me. Aaaaahhhhh bebita, come on....... you can..... scream louder than that for me, can't you?" he huffs after his exertion. His movements slow as he catches a breath but my *** doesn't end there. He tightens his grip on my hair pulling my head even further back, my spine curved so far that I'm sure my abdomen is going to split open.

"You hurt me baby. You are my everything, and I should be yours." He spits, propelling himself forward into me with a grunt.

"Do you know who he was? This.... Este hijo de puta who has watched you fuck your own ass, hmmm?"

Slam! 

"I do! I know him very well! Shall I tell you who it was baby? The man who could share your images across the internet, expose you to millions globally and ......."

Slam!

"....... ruin you! You didn't think about that did you my darling? No......that's why you have me, to guide you and protect you" He states. 

I hadn't considered that at all and feel nauseous at the fact. 

My stomach turning at that thought, my head swimming due to the minimal oxygen entering my system, and my ass is burning, the steady trickle of cool water leaking from me doing little to ease the ***, and after listening to his words I feel like I deserve it all. 

I want to scream my apology but I can't make a sound, and considering the *** he is fucking into me with the only sound I would likely be able to make would be a scream anyway.

Tears begin to stream down my face, the burn in my buttocks, the relentless and brutal hammering my asshole is getting and my extreme guilt and sorrow for causing him distress the reason.

"It was me. I am El bastardo!"

He lets go of my throat and hair and grips my hips ***fully tight, pulling my weakened body onto him as he finds some extra energy and somehow manages to fuck me even harder and faster, wet slapping sounds, grunting and heavy breathing are interspersed with incomprehensible Spanish.

"Open that ass mi putita! I want to see that beautiful hole gaping wide. Oh fuck my gorgeous little girl, I'm going to cum soon. Mmmmmm...... shall I leave it in this perfect little ass, or fuck it down your throat, hmmm Perra?"

"In....... my......... ass........ Daddy!! Please!! Uuhhhhh...... please......" I beg between ragged breaths.

His thrusts slow as he tires but they lose none of their power and I begin to hope that this savage Daddy is satisfied very soon!

Posted
Beautifully & fabulously written; exceptionally realistic & conveyed the ability to be living it out in my mind's eye as I was reading. Indeed, would very much love to enact such a scenario with your wondrous self 🔥🔥😍😍
Posted
Wow, now why can’t I find someone like this. Thanks for sharing.
Posted
Extremely turned on! Thank you 🤩
Posted
Love it, I find it funny that the characters say things in Spanish out of nowhere lol
Posted
4 minutes ago, grenoble988 said:
Love it, I find it funny that the characters say things in Spanish out of nowhere lol

Yes me too lol 😂

Posted
I would rate this story a solid 7/10, definitely one of 3 best stories this weekend
Posted

The male is Colombian...... Spanish is his native tongue. 😊😊

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Hope you enjoyed Bad Baby pt 2......... please read part 3! 😍