Permanent steel anklets

welshslaveboy

welshslaveboy
Posted

Hi guys, has anyone ever worn or been made to worm permanent steel anklets? They look a bit like the solid metal colars you can get, but obviously for ankles. I've seen some in the past, and they look absolutely amazing. Just wondered if anyone on here has them or has worn them in the past? Are they comfortable?

Posted
There's a lot of brands and variety when it comes to steel ankle cuffs. If you end up looking for permanent, Axsmar makes high quality removable ones that can later be upgraded to permanent after you have time to adjust to them and decide if that's really what you want 😁 as far as comfortablity, when picking an ankle cuff for longterm wear you need to measure above your ankle-bone; anything underneath that spot will dig into your Achilles tendon and cause *** and hot-spots while walking.

There are a few people I follow on Instagram that wear metal cuffs more permanently that you could reach out to. If you're interested, send me a message and I'll share their Instagram profiles with you 👍
Posted
I haven’t worn thick banded cuffs but have worn like a covered metal rope bracelet and anklet with lockable clasp, I wore them 24/7 for about 6 months and loved them but would echo comments about being aware of the ankle bone and it does affect what clothes are practical
welshslaveboy
Posted

Great advice so far guys, never thought about the physical effects of wearing them, so definitely something to bear in mind. My handy if they had an attachment on them as well for use with a chain, also, the added jingling of the attachment when walking would be it’s own *** I reckon.