A Great Night

Posted
I come into your room, and slip into your arms. You can feel my cock swelling in my pants as my tongue nibbles your lips. I put my hand on ur lower back. You reach your hand onto the crotch of my tight jeans.

I keep kissing. Lower and lower, I drop to my knees. My head, right at your crotch. In a quick motion I pull your pants down. My face is pussy level. I push forward, ever so slightly. You can feel my hot breath against your wet pussy thru your panties.

I pull ur panties down with my teeth then I stand up before your luscious naked body. Kiss my neck. Work your way down. You melt in my strong arms and rip open my jeans. You drop to your knees without losing eye contact. The only thing between my cock and your throat is a pair of thin undies. Pull em off.
You do. And my cock looms in your face.
You notice shaved balls. Lick them. Pull them. Hold onto my cock like a baseball bat. It’s getting hard. You kiss the head and lick the long thick shaft.

I pull you on top of me. 69ing. You are on top. My tongue slow licks the outer lips of the most beautiful pussy I’ve ever seen. Slow purposeful licks. Teasing you.

You taste precum. Yummy, sweet precum. Lick it up. Hold it in your mouth. Now, come up here and kiss me. Taste your pussy on my cheeks.

Mmmm Now, lay on your back. Hold your legs up by your feet. Mmmm what a sight. I start kissing at your belly button. And you feel my fingers on your nips as my tongue circles lower and lower.

I start eating your pussy slowly, gradually keeping rhythm with your hips. Omg I want to cum in her.
SMACK
I swat your ass unexpectedly.

Cum on my face babe as I slow lick that pussy. I want it. Squirt on me babe. Push it out. I turn around, my cock now in your hand as I tongue fuck you. Stroke that big cock.

Are you ready for your explosion of orgasms? It’s time to fuck. I jump on top of you, missionary. I put the head of my cock at the very entrance of your wet pussy. My mouth just above yours. Lick my lips and taste your cunt juice.
You can feel the tip of my cock pulsating at your pussy’s entrance. But I refuse to push my cock inside you.

I whisper, do you want me inside? Your body squirms but I don’t give in.

Which makes my cock dance. You can feel my penis head brushing against your clit.
SMACK
I hit your ass again. Still not entering you.

Take your hand. Grab my cock. Masturbate your clit with it. Make yourself cum using my cock as your toy.

Faster. You moan louder. I pinch a nip and put my other hand on your throat.

Cum babe. Get that cum all over my cock. And then do you know where that thick cock’s going ?
Yes. Into your mouth.

Pull it up and suck it like it’s your last supper. Throat it. Spit on it.

I pull you up to the edge of the bed. You’re on your back with your head hanging over the edge. I start taking deep strokes into ur throat.

I smack your tits as you sense my balls swelling.

Head off bed. Thick cock throat fucking your salivating mouth. I smack your other tit leaving a hand print.
I pull out of your worthless mouth and let you look at my cock. I press that long cock against the side of your neck. I put your fingers onto the very tip of my cock, still pressing against your neck. Here. Hold your hand right here. Because that’s where the end of my cock goes when it’s it your throat. I hold your hand on that place, well down your neck, and begin ruthlessly fucking your face. You can see your throat move your hand up, as my cock goes deep.

My balls thump you on the chin and nose. Roll over, slut. This is gonna hurt you more than it’s gonna hurt me. On your knees. Doggy style.
Ass up.

I put just the head of my cock inside your velvety cunt. Push back. Slowly, I’m inside you. Finally. I establish a slow rhythm. You want faster. I can tell. Tough, Bitch. Long. Deep strokes. I’m behind you playing with your tits, holding your throat, and smacking your ass.

Your moans are so loud. I can sense round three is coming and you’re gonna cum again.

Squeeze that cock deep inside you. Milk it with your inner pussy muscles.

I hold the head of my dick in your G spot. Firmly pressing. Cum on this thick shaft of hard dick meat. You cum violently. Again.

I pull out leaving you in doggy position with ass up. I quickly crawl under you, my face directly under your pussy.
My fingers go inside you as my tongue sucks your clit. Cum. I want you to cum right now. Cum on Daddy’s face !!

As if on command, your tight hole floods the bed with your cum and juice. I scootch up, you’re on top of me, my cock now back inside your tight love hole. Lick all of your cum off me as I fuck you with you on top. Ride me. Make me cum inside. Now.

My cock pulsates. My balls are swollen. Seconds left. Where do you want it. Fuck. I ain’t asking. I push you off and throw you on your back. My cock is in both our hands we both jack off a huge load onto your face. It gets in your hair. On your cheeks. On your nips. Fuck. Where’s my camera for this!

As I cum wildly on you, we notice there’s someone at the slightly open door. Three men walk in toward the saturated bed. They’ve been watching. They’re taking their clothes off and have their cocks in hand. The girl with them drop to our faces and starts licking up my cum.

You’re surprised as another cock fills your cunt, while the girl climbs on top to 69 you.

I lick the pussy that’s on top of your face, my spit dripping down into you. She’s jerking one guy off while the other stud is penetrating your freshly fucked vagina. The other man is still stroking as if he’s gonna jack off on your tits.

He’s cumming. He’s cumming on you. My cock jumps into the pussy just over your face. Lick my balls as I fuck her.

The big cock cums in your pussy. It is replace by yet another as I fuck the cunt above you. Do you want me to cum in her so you can lick it out?

She clamps down on my cock with her cunt. My hairless balls are being sucked by you. Drain me. Let it drip on you.

Now. lick my cum outta her.

I bend down to share it with you.

You make eye contact with me as you begin to eat my cum from her pussy. You stroke my cock and she begins pinching and abusing your nipples again.

You’re kissing me and swapping juices before I scoop some out cum from her pussy and smear the mix of cum onto your face and lips.

I slip my cock back into her before feeding it to you, forcing my cock deep down your throat and then back and forth from her cunt to your mouth.
As the last guy came ma deep inside you, you have another wave of orgasms. The sheets are trash, our bodies sweaty. I take you by the hand, kissing you gently, lead you to a warm shower. I have wine in chilled glasses, and a warm wet washcloth for your face all ready in the bathroom. When I clean you up, I gently tell you what a Good Girl you’ve been. As I wipe you off with a warmed towel, I open the bathroom door. You smile, as you see the men and woman still there waiting for you. It’s gonna be a great night.
Posted
Nice set up of the scene... But I'd enjoy it more if it was way more detailed...slower... 👌🙌
Posted
Yesterday at 08:23 AM, 6Poison6Ivy6 said:
Nice set up of the scene... But I'd enjoy it more if it was way more detailed...slower... 👌🙌

Very true, Poison, very true. This was very quick in tempo. I do slower, more detailed and those are also my favorites. 😉