CarRide

Posted
It’s time to get in the car, my pet. We’re going on a car ride. You do love car rides, don’t you ? I open your door and let you in. I buckle your seatbelt for you, kiss you tenderly, and grin wildly as I close the door. “Daddy, where are you taking me?” you ask. I smile as I get behind the wheel.

I turn the heat up very, very high. In moments, I notice your fanning yourself. I reach over and unbutton your blouse. It’s nice that you’re not wearing a bra. And I bet you’re not wearing panties. Why don’t you let my big cock get some air?

You reach over and pull off my jeans while I’m driving. You instantly lower your head to my lap. “Smack yourself in the face with my cock, babe.” She beats my cock to her pretty face, hitting her forehead, nose, mouth, and chin. “Harder!” I command.

“Mmm, yes Daddy!” she murmurs smacking her cheek and lips with my long cock.

Damn bucket seats. Kneel on your seat and put your ass right up against your window while you suck me. “But there’s so much traffic Daddy! It’s crowded!”
Yeah I know. Do it.

As soon as your ass goes high I pull up your skirt. Drivers that pass us see your exposed box and honk. I merely wave to them. Suck my big balls.

“Yes, Daddy,” she gasps as the air hits her bare ass. I place a hand on the back of her head and put her tongue back to work on my bulging balls.

Your pussy is exposed to countless drivers while your head is bobbing in my lap. I pull off your skirt and rip off your shirt. We’re on a 6 lane highway. There’s a car on each side of us watching. The car behind us and the car ahead of us are watching, too.

Mmm, your shaved cunt is on display for everyone to see as your head bobs up and down on my erect penis.

I pull your head up by your hair. “Put your legs on the dash. Now.” I put pillows under your ass so your pussy is at window level. Masterbate that cunt for our new traveling companions. Show them that you can cum for Daddy.

“Mmm yes daddy!” She plays with her pussy as people stare. Her cheeks are on fire with lust. She’s embarrassed but her pussy is literally dripping.

Finger that smooth pussy fast. Occasionally, take those fingers out and lick them. Put on a show for the nameless men around us. Your wet pussy- exposed- is being feverishly finger fucked. Put those fingers in your mouth and bring your face close to all the windows.

For extra credit, cum with cars watching you. Then take those fingers and put them in my mouth while I’m driving.
You oblige. There are many more cars now, and traffic has slowed down. There’s a stop sign ahead.
Keep cumming. Do not stop.

I take out the clothespins as we come to a complete stop. Cars are everywhere you’re still on pillows and everyone can see you fingering your pussy. I put a clothespins in each nipple. Your pussy squirts on the dash. Some hits the front windshield. Good Girl.

“There’s a rest area up ahead. About ten miles. What do you think ? Should we stop?” I *** you to decide. You remain silent.

“Fuck me. Right now. While I’m driving. Hop on. Yes. I know. Everyone’s watching. Just hop on.
Good. Now grind it. Slow.” Very quickly and obediently, she obliges.

“Mmm yes please Daddy! I want your cock inside me!”

You hop on and instantly your eyes roll back. The nipple clamps brush against my chest causing you more ***. Your face grimaces as onlookers stare at you. The car next to us lowers their windows and yells, “You’re such a cum slut!” “You whore” while other cars merely wave as we fuck and drive.

“You realize, if we stay in the car, you’re safe. It’s just me and you. But if we were to stop at the rest area, oh my, who knows who would pull off with us ?!”

6 miles, now, to the rest area.
Make a decision.

My words push her to the edge as her hips grind on my cock. She begs me to pull over, uncertain and excited. She simply says, “Let’s see who detours with us!”

“Fuck me faster now. Really put your hips into it. Let them SEE you fuck me passionately.” She does.
“Now. Babe. Stop. Make eye contact with the cars on both sides of us. Wink seductively at each one. Then slowly climb off, lower your head, and blow me.” I raise up my hips so there’s no question this is real.

“Lift your head and show everyone all the spit and saliva. Point to the rest area signs.” Guys are honking. Each car is full of people. At this stage it appears 2 couples in each car. I turn on my right turn signal.

Four cars follow us into the rest area. I usher you quickly into the men’s room. It’s clean and warm. “On your knees!”

I begin pumping your tight cunt from behind as the door opens and 6 couples come in and then lock the door. A very thin girl slides under you and sucks my balls as I fuck you. You soon have a cock in your mouth and one in each hand.

The other girls kneel down and suck the bulbous heads of the dicks you are stroking. You’re jacking them off into their girl’s mouths while I’m fucking you from behind. The nice cock in your mouth is about to explode.
Mmmm all those cocks !

I see your excitement and pull out of your quivering quim. “Everyone off,” I declare. “Get on your knees and suck these cocks properly !” You instantly go to your knees as 5 of us dangle our big cocks towards your face. Two woman are 69ing right next to you, the others are stroking their man’s cocks towards your face.

I put a blindfold on you. People are slapping your ass as you try to take the heads of two cocks at once. Even the woman are amazed at you sluttiness. One takes your clothespins and puts them on her friend. The other licks your pussy, as you go from cock to cock.

On all fours like an eager bitch, you swallow as much cock as you can from one stranger, while stroking two more cocks with your free hands.
“Who wants to eat her !?” I yell.
Three mouths fight for room at your shaven cunt. Tongues swirling as you jack off shafts of cock.

“Who wants to fuck her ?”
A line forms. One guy is in you so fast and deep you inadvertently take two cocks in your mouth. You have a cock in each hand. One in your pussy, and two heads in your mouth. The women are each licking a nipple and playing with their pussy. One of them is trying to lick your clit as you get fucked.

“I’m gonna…. “, says the first guy. He does. You can feel the warmth inside you. “Where’s his wife?” “You must lick it out. She does as I video it for us to watch later. “Next!”
Instantly another cock goes in your hole. Interestingly, he also puts a thumb into your ass.
Keep sucking on those other cocks!

“Can I fuck here in the ass?”someone asks. “Of course,” I answer. “She’s a whore. A cum whore. But wherever you cum, your wife must suck out the cum. It’s all up to you.”
Mmmm the wives line up, too, hungry for cum.

You feel pressure at your anal sphincter. A girl uses her left and her right index fingers from underneath you. She inserts them and pulls your ass apart. A long cock enters. The two cocks in your face…. Yeah, they’ve begun spewing cum on you at the same time. Another guy enters your cunt.

Two girls are licking your cum riddled face. Cum now bb. Cum hard. One in your ass. One in your cunt. My cock now ready to explode fucking your throat. Cum bitch. Cum while we use you as a cum dumpster.

You’ve always longed to have hot cum dropping off your face and lips. Moaning, you push your ass back onto that big cock.

Mmm all your holes are filled at once. You begin to cum again and quake. Mmmm creampies in all holes.

“Cum on them. And as soon as you cum, pull out and turn around. Quickly. Put those slimy cocks toward her face.” The girls are jacking their men off onto you as I go inside your tattered pussy.

Cocks cum on you. Gobs and gobs of sticky goo. Your eyes burn. Girls are sticking their fingers down your throat as I ravage your pussy with my cock.

As you bath in the cum, you hear me say, “Unlock the door. Let the others in.”
“Others?!”

10 more men come in. Cocks. Big cocks pointing at your cum covered face.

“Use her. No hokes barred. Cover her in cum.”

You just love being a cum dumpster for strangers to use. You know it’s for Daddy’s pleasure and entertainment.

The women get under you to catch what drips off your face and cunt. I pull out bc Daddy wants to be the last to cum.
Two cocks go in your pussy at the same time as two guys spit in your face. There are 2 large, sperm filled cocks by your mouth. Their women jerk those dicks and their cum, yet again, ***ts your pretty face.

You cry out as they stretch your pussy. You catch cum with your open mouth, as the aroma of cum overtakes you.

Two cocks in your pussy stretches you. You scream, “cum inside me!”And they do. Cum drips down your slit onto a woman’s tongue that you know not. She takes the two loads, holds them in her mouth. Leans over your face, and spits them onto you. She wipes your face with the cum, and comes over to suck my big cock. We’re right in front of you. And you can see the pleasure she’s giving me.

Another guy mounts up and another one starts fucking your asshole. Another girl comes over to me and licks my balls and helps the other. They’re trying to make you jealous by giving incredible head right in front of your eyes. Another girl kisses me passionately on the lips. One puts a finger in my asshole and another licks and pinches my nipples. Everyone is watching you as you’re getting fucked.

You lock eyes with me as he cums in your asshole. You beg me to save my load for you.

Mmm another cock enters and pumps your ass. It a large cock and it is ***ful. As he empties inside of you, you feel the heat of his cum on your legs. There’s two willing tongues licking it up.
The last guy pulls out and lets his cock rest in your chin. Before you can pop it into your mouth to finish him, two girls jack him off into your face. My ! He’s a heavy cummer ! Your face looks like a glazed donut.

The girls on me see your look and now they’re taking turns fucking me, then sucking me. They want my cock and they want my cum. My cock goes from mouth to pussy, to another’s pussy, to another’s mouth.
“I’ll take him in the ass!” one girl says and she moves onto my huge cock right before your eyes. You watch as I split her sphincter, inches over your face.

You are covered in cum, your own juices and cum is leaking from every hole.

You lick her pussy as I pummel her arse. You nibble on her clit as my pace and thrusting increases.

Another girl grabs my shaft and pushes it into the other girl’s asshole deep. Then her hand takes it out and put it in your mouth. “Here you go, slut” they say.

“Daddy, your big cock is too big for my asshole !” the girl screams. I could care less ! And they take my thick tool and push it back inside her bunghole. She begins leaking just over your face.

A couple of the other guys are hard again. Jacking off on you. The other girls are spitting their cum into you. And I’m about to unload a massive cumshot.

My cock goes from her ass to her pussy. Then to your mouth. I’m soo gonna coat you.

I back up and as I do two other guys unload onto your tits. It feels warm on you at first. You’re laying on a floor of cum.

Head back. Show these whores how to throat 9” baby.

You lean back and greedily take down all 9” of my man meat, as you fuck the cock in your ass. Each thrust ***s my cock deeper down your throat.

Two girls each put a hand in my cock and guide it to your throat. One goes behind me and finger fucks my butt. Another is fucking biting my nipple ! The last one puts her cunt up to your face and rubs it on you while you throat me.

I’m alternating between her cunt and your throat. About two or three deep strokes each ! I’m ready !

Suck her clit. I’m gonna ***t right onto her cunt. Two girls each grab a pussy lips and spread them wide open. I pull back a bit and wad after gooey wad shoots over your face and makes a direct bullseye into her spread cunt. Globs of stickiness run down into your face. While cum gushes out of her, the cock in your ass explodes. Massive amounts of cum drip onto you. Before you can relax you hear from outside:

“Open this door! We’re the police!”
The couples all escape thru the side window. Were left there in the floor. My cock still in your throat. They must have had a key bc next thing we know the 2 officers are inside. They pull their cuffs out. They cuff one arm of your naked cum covered body.

I take the other end of the handcuff and hook it to the bathroom stall door. The policemen unzip. You can feel his cold officer’s badge on your tits as he enters you, missionary style on that cum slithery floor.

“Take her, boys. Use her. Let’s do a little breaking and entering on this slut !” As the one cop fucks you, the other goes for your mouth.

I ask you, “Do you think you can take me in your ass like that tiny slut did?”
Why am I asking. I get behind you and without warning push in my large cock head. You’re being fucked by a cop, handcuffed to a bathroom stall at a rest area. You’re sucking on a cop’s dick. And I’m halfway in your ass. What more could you ask for, slut??

“Set your tasers on low boys.”They do. They’re both ready to cum quickly and violently. I pull out.
“Tase her!”

They shoot loads onto your nipples. Your nipples harden. I begin fucking your cunt. Hard. Deep. “Tase her, again!”

They shoot again. This time I can feel it inside you. The current sends shock waves thru our spines. We both cum simultaneously.

I usher you to the car and try to clean you up. Your body is still quivering. Cars drive by that little rest area honking and clapping. You’re a star, you slut. You’re a star. Fun session, babe. Now we gotta do that long drive back home. You hear me slowly unzipping my pants.