Park run

Posted (edited)

It is a cold crisp winter morning, my first park run for years. Why am I here then I see her.  My married chatmate, we have been messsaging and I know her fantasies. 

Tight leggings showing the shape of her legs, looking at me smiling then the give away. A little bite of her lip.

The whistle goes a slow jog getting my heart rate up, leaving the other runners go. Watching her my heat rate grows, I see my chance a small opening next to the trail, i run up grab her hand and take her there.

So close to the trail we can hear the breathing of the runners, I kiss her, her lips melt in to mine. 

Tugging at her leggings she complies as I bend her over, her arse puckered her pussy glistening. I slide in no foreplay, a rough slam dunk in to the wetness.

Hand over her mouth muffling her moans, i thrust, harder, and harder. The sports bra useless as her perfect tits bounce. I growl as I thrust, balls tightening. I know I will cum but she must too, I wrap my arm round, fingers pinching her clit and releasing, her juices gushing. I pinch and release again as she moans, trying to be quiet. 

I pound harder, slapping and spanking harder as I do. Then the release, flooding her pussy. I pull out, pull my shorts up and go.

At the finish she smiles a knowing smile. See you next week. We will never get a course record I laugh.

Edited by Deleted Member
Spelling