Something Is Still Missing: Part 1

Posted (edited)

As owner of the intellectual property of the content contained within this story, I politely request that my work not be stolen or plagiarised without my expressed permission. I thank you and I hope you enjoy.

“Perceptive” readers, another clue for you... You know what to do. If you do not remember what to do, please reread the message at the start of “3. Something Is Missing: Part 6”.

To ALL readers, please do not comment on any part of this story, otherwise you will potentially ruin the surprise.

---

She smiled brightly at him, finally excited that he had given her permission to go swimming. He hugged her close, pulling her chest on top of his, and while he enjoyed the sensations of her breasts on his shirt, his left fingers slipped under her bikini panties. She gasped at the continued pleasure, leaning in to kiss him with both hands on the sides of his head. Her back arched, her hips pressing her labia down against his hand, and her entire body rubbed against his. His penis bounced, which ***d his fingers deeper, and in reaction she tongued him deeper.

She combed her dark brown hair over her head, refusing to open her eyes or break away from the kiss. They tongued each other deeply, and in his arousal he fingered her faster. She whimpered, though her smile mixed with their kiss, and she rowed her hips over his fingers for extra pressure.

His left fingers did not break their flexing rhythm, but he cupped his right hand on her cheek and pulled her away to stare into those glimmering eyes, eyelashes fluttering beautifully.

“Turn over, Baby Girl.”

She rolled onto her left hip, then further so that she sat on his lap, which allowed him to keep his fingers inside her. The turning motion pressed his fingers inside her in ways she was not used to, and she squealed with happiness at the sensations. Then he fingered her harder and fondled her breasts with his right hand. He clawed harshly at her left breast, his forearm bulging her right breast, and he bit her neck lightly.

“Daddy, are we not going swimming, then?”

He kissed her bite mark before answering,

“We are, but I wanted to distract you so that I could give you this surprise.”

He pulled his right arm behind him, then brought it back to hover her bikini bra in front of her.

“You got a new bra?! How did you-”

“I have my ways, Baby Girl.”

She hopped up off his lap, bouncing again which made her breasts bounce too. He wanted so much to hug her again, but he would get that chance in a moment. She turned around so that he could put it on and tie it up. Normally he would have hated covering her up, but she looked just as gorgeous in the bra as out of it, and any chance to tie her up was a delight. She swivelled on her heel,

“Daddy, can we please go swimming now?”

He nodded and she dragged him to the back door by his tie, almost taking him off his feet completely. He admired her ass with a clenched jaw, wanting so much to bite it again.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Can someone pass me a paper bag please? I'm hyperventilating here!!

Posted
43 minutes ago, HighHeeledKitty said:

hyperventilating

Oh, you wait for the surprise. Then you will be struggling to breathe.

Posted
18 minutes ago, DanteReign said:

Whimpers

Posted
14 hours ago, DanteReign said:

Oh how you tease! You know how much I love the struggle!