LUGGAGE ESSENTIAL

bb****

Posted
I have a little carbon fiber evil stick/mini cane. It's very thin, only about 6" long, and TSA accepts that it's a back scratcher 😅
Posted
D-do any Dommes believe that they should have the sub boys they like packed away in their luggage for their trips abroad?
Posted
Rope. A shemagh that's great for bondage/a blindfold. Plus I Always have a tactical pen on me (the glass breaker tip is great for scratching)
Posted
It's Winter - time to bust out the latex cuz I'm finally not sweating balls.
Posted
I like the over the door sex swings, wooden spoons, silk scarves
Posted
My vibrating thick toys! Now that they charge on USB...no worries about a battery sett8ng it off in your luggage.
Posted
my rechargeable clit sucker! one of the only things to reliably make me cum lmao
Posted
13 hours ago, KitKat613 said:
my rechargeable clit sucker! one of the only things to reliably make me cum lmao

Intrigued in these. Never tried one. Are they quiet? Guessing you’d recommend? What make do you have. Thanks

TimtheMerciless
Posted
Rechargeable clit suckers used to be called men and women! Just feed cake and pies at regular intervals. Waterproof recyclable and fully rechargeable. Can't carry them in your luggage through passport control though.
Posted
2 hours ago, TimtheMerciless said:
Rechargeable clit suckers used to be called men and women! Just feed cake and pies at regular intervals. Waterproof recyclable and fully rechargeable. Can't carry them in your luggage through passport control though.

Some just don’t do it right though and trust me I’m someone who tells them I’d rather it done a certain way.. then again that’s why I go for men now not young lads

Posted
11 hours ago, kinkybitchsc said:

Intrigued in these. Never tried one. Are they quiet? Guessing you’d recommend? What make do you have. Thanks

They are whisper quiet. But you won't be.