MARKS & BRUISES: ARE THEY ESSENTIAL?

br****

Posted

For you, is it essential or entirely dispensable to have or see marks and bruises after a scene? 😈 Tell us!

Posted
For me this is always an individual conversation with a sub. Some people have jobs or other circumstances that dictate how comfortable they are with marks. Others may only be comfortable with them on certain parts of their body. Although I certainly enjoy the marks as trophies of a good session, treating them as "essential" puts unfair pressure on your partners and sets up a negative dynamic if they are unable to fully accommodate and enjoy the scene. The only thing that is ever essential is trust and consent.
Posted
I can't help it because I can't control my strength
Posted
But only when sexual activity is going on
Cheekysub247
Posted
I love the bruises after, im just a wimp at taking them 😂
Posted
Entirely dispensable I think. People are uniquely different in every regard, that hold true for the realm of sexual kinks and sex lives. I think that one person could walk away ***ied and bruised and have just as good as a time as someone who walked away with a little rope impressions and a scratch or two. I think it depends on the relationship dynamic between the two as well, if it’s strictly sexual or other factors effecting it that might also load onto the sexual fantasies and desires of the day. I think everything is so circumstantial that it’s up to you. Although I don’t think you’re obligated to following through on feeling or doing something to someone to feel something you disagree with, don’t enjoy or feel comfortable with, and most importantly don’t consent to. Should be allowed to say no anytime. If that last spank left that cheek red and raw, and the next spank is on the less marked up cheek the next time and a safe word is used, that doesn’t subtract from the overall experience. In fact I think that’s where a conversation should be had. There should always be a safe space in the environment, one where both parties are comfortable and consenting, and able to communicate about any non harmonious feelings and actions so as to mitigate them. Get bruised or don’t even get hit, but it’s up to you and you’re always within the rights of consenting
Posted
I think marking in whatever form is not something that should be a requirement or obligatory but a consensual part of your overall sexual experience with a partner or partners. Some people will adore them, some will adore them at the time and regret them in the morning and some will be totally against markings.. For me I just go with the flow and if I'm marked in the process then so be it, I must have enjoyed the hell out of it. It should never though be a requirement, it adds too much pressure... IMO of course!
Posted
I looove seeing the marks from after
Posted
I adore seeing all manner of marks on my own body - only with specific partners, and those dynamics will present themselves. I enjoy creating marks on others if they truly enjoy it too. I cannot engage on the same level with any or every one, therefore, even vanilla scenes with say a light nibble here and there is part of my overall ‘diet.’
Nothing but respect and a mutual good time is essential. ☺️
Posted
Well back when I was in my ***s it was a sign when you had hickeys that you were taken, but now Most don't want to be
Posted
When I leave a mark, not only do I enjoy putting it in there but Sofar no one Woman has complained about it YET!!!
Posted
Sometimes sessions leave marks Sometimes they don't. Some people require marks to look back on during the days afterwards. Ultimately as long as its all agreed upon just enjoy the ride
Posted

it’s impossible not have them unless you only do hugging or hide and seek during playtime. 
but for mine it’s part of it, a belt, whip, canes or even spanking leave marks. Do I enjoy the view of them? Not bother tbh. I like the act itself. But I noticed most subs inflicted by it looked themselves in the mirror to check them with a smirk on their faces… 

Posted
For me, if we are having an impact play scene, I need the marks or I don't feel like my domme was enjoying themselves. Also I really enjoy seeing/feeling them days after a scene.
Posted
It all depends on the person you are playing with
And what they want
For some marks can be a problem when they go back to their normal life
Not every sub is a masochists
Me personally I like to see the marks the next day but it's only a small part
The physical reaction and sounds a partner make are far more important and impossible to fake
Posted
I love marks and some bruises after a good encounter.
Posted
It’s not essential for me. However, when i get them…. 🥵i enjoy seeing them on me and all the aches that come with them. They’re reminders that i am His.
Posted
It is essential and beautiful to mark your territory 😈😏
Posted
If they ask they receive. Concentrated for non concent
Posted

This is fairly new for me as I'm a total wimp when it comes to ***!   I do actually really like the marks but there are times when it would be a problem for me to have bruises and marks on my thighs because I do a lot of dancing and sometimes sea swimming so it's a bit tricky to explain things like that without people getting a bit suspicious and getting the wrong idea....  So whilst I would say I now enjoy them, the timing will dictate whether he can leave any marks or not .. 

Posted

Depends on what the sub prefers, most of the ones I've been with liked markings, I didn't often give them, but I would like to do so sometime, I enjoy the aspect of 'claiming' them, as well as knowing they will be reminded of what we did for days that follow, my presence remaining with them through physical means.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Discreet marking yes. I enjoy it when subs asked for me to mark them as mine and vice versa.
Posted
I love seeing the marks. I'm pale asf, sun is a thing that makes me itch, and I burn easily, so I tend not to go into it often, so the marks always look so pretty.
My favorite marks are bite marks or finger bruises from where a Dom was holding me down. Rope also leaves a very pretty color. Lol