Healing bruises

Posted
Hi guys,

Not sure where else to post so here goes. I've got some horrific bruising down to a bad encounter. 5 days later and the bruising is getting worse and the *** is horrendous. Obviously not really something I can go anywhere about without raising concern, so has anyone got any ideas?
Posted
Sorry to hear that. Doesn't sound good to me. You could go to a doctor or hospital any time. They've seen it all and nobody will blame you. If it was not consensual tell the doctor, they know what to do...
Wish you all the best
Posted
Omg im so sorry to hear that you have had a bad experiance. You could call 111 and say something like you have been hit with a cricket ball and have a bruise that is getting worce. At least you willl get some medical advice with out raising a red flag.
Posted
No it was totally consensual so no need to go down all that malarkey. It was my own stupid fault for allowing it, didn't realise it come out like that. Someone recommend arnica gel so will try that.
Lord_Talion
Posted
Bad experiences will happen, but unlessnit was direct *** you can consult your pcp
Posted
Lol just said it wasn't ***. Lol looking for advice on healing or numbing it so I can like sit down 😂 someone recommend arnica so I will try this. Thanks though 😂👍
Posted
A bruise can take up to 2 weeks to resolve if deep tissue but I'd seek healthcare if
The bruise is (still) swollen
A lump has formed over the bruise
You're still experiencing significant ***
Arnica gel, following RICE and NSAIDs, if you can take them, may help you out
Posted
No swelling lol, just ***ful. Arnica gel is on the shopping list lol. Don't think it's serious enough to see anyone lol more obviously didn't really want to walk into a chemist and be like what's safe to put on bruises in sensitive areas 😳
Posted
Anything to get the *** flowing will help but bruising is a process, can easily take longer than 2 weeks, 6 isn't impossible if they are severe. In the absence of being able to visit a GP or similar I'd use Arnica and gentle exercise. Hope you recover well and that it was worth it :)
Posted

Reading this i can see and feel peoples concern.. and most will be speaking out of experience of their own bruises. 

But i feel, by reading this, you are shrugging it off. That is why i made this comment. 

No one said you WERE ***d. We know its been concensual, from your own admission, but to visit a chemist or GP without flagging a welfare issue, you can have an excuse. 

Someone saida cricket ball... but youve said a sensitive area. So perhaps horse riding?? 

The fact the bruises are getting worse and in your words, are ***ful.. after this amount of time.. its perhaps better to be safe than sorry. Save your embarrassment and dont just slap any old cream on it.

I wont mother you, but il advise if still like this in a weeks time.. seek help despite yourself. You just never know if it could be potentially life changing. 

Theres a lot of *** vessels, veins and even arteries in and around the groin. You need to figure out your skin tolerance and how deep the persons blows went. 

But thats my comment. I don't mean to offend. People just try to look out for one another a great deal on here.

Posted
Haha been switching between hot and cold to try and get the circulation going. Arnica gel should be with me by 10pm, thank you amazon lol. I usually use tiger balm on everything but I'm reckoning that would be an extremely bad idea in this case 🤔 😂
Posted
Try epsom salt compresses. Or soak in an es bath for at least 30 min, twice a day, minimum.
Posted
You really need to consult a Dr if the bruising is getting worse at 5 days. If you hit 7 days with no improvement or it’s still worsening, book an appointment or speak to a pharmacist.

If you don’t wish to tell them who did it, how can they make you? But if they raise it as a concern, there’s a reason. Dominants should know how much impact to use to not cause serious damage, and aftercare is there to support with avoiding this. If a Dom worth that title had done this, they would be telling you to seek medical support.

If you permanently damage yourself, you won’t be able to play at all (amongst other potential issues). Is it really worth avoiding seeking medical help for that cost? You’re still in *** on day 5 and that’s unusual, there could be more than bruising, please don’t ignore what your body is telling you.

Posted
SUDOCREAM an antiseptic on or surrounding damaged area at onset ie very early after impact does a lot to start prevention of further deterioration for external use generally, but right up close to edges of large broken areas full on/for smaller damages!
Posted

Seems any more comments and advice would be wasted. 

Seems this lady ignored the advice given and deleted. Which is a shame. 

And i hope she's okay and reconsiders advice if she needs it!

Posted
20 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:

Pretty sure they're back under a different profile if the original pic was of them at least

Posted
32 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:

That's why I love this community. People are caring for others even if they don't know them in person. It's a shame how the tread opener reacted on the really good advices from other people 

Posted
44 minutes ago, PantySpankee said:

That's why I love this community. People are caring for others even if they don't know them in person. It's a shame how the tread opener reacted on the really good advices from other people 

I agree. 

I love and value this community. 

Safety first. And so many kind members. If only allof humanity cared as much 💛

Posted
I really don't like people disappearing when other members take the time to give their experiences or advises. You can't sell or buy extra time. These members could have used their time for other important things.
Mz_Whiplash
Posted
On 7/22/2022 at 9:52 AM, Deleted profile said:

Lol just said it wasn't ***. Lol looking for advice on healing or numbing it so I can like sit down 😂 someone recommend arnica so I will try this. Thanks though 😂👍

Arnica is excellent for bruising but for best results should be applied as soon as possible, don't though put it on broken skin...... if ur skin is broken I'd suggest aloe vera........... after 5 days and ur actually still in *** I'd suggest Epsom salts in a warm bath........ anything longer than 7 days I really do suggest seeking medical attention.

Posted
I can also recommend Witchhazel it comes in both a distilled liquid and a gel. Well it does in the UK.

It will bring the bruise out much faster though go careful around broken skin as it will sting.

Good luck