Toy recommendations for marks and bruises

de****

Posted
Looking to start invest into my toy collection, the stuff I started with is very generic and I want to start improving the collection.
I have a nice crop and flick stick now but I want better toys for marks and bruises, I have more experience with "stingy" rather than "thuddy" but I want to ballance that out. Any tips ?
Posted
Paddles are probably a good start. I met a woman who had a wooden paddle with a boot sole on the bottom of it, leaving an imprint on impact. It very much had a thud feeling to it.
Posted
Don't buy from bdsm stores as they mark up their stuff. Best place is eBay. I get all my stuff there. Real leather, high quality. Floggers run about 25 to 30, nice leather whip I got for 15.
Posted
Make your own stuff, go for a walk in a DIY shop and woods, i made my best ones just curing boredom and being creative
Lord_Talion
Posted
Try one of my leather and rope floggers
Posted
I have a Dressage whip I bought at a horse tack store...it both stings and leaves great marks..
Posted
52 minutes ago, Masterfsg said:
Don't buy from bdsm stores as they mark up their stuff. Best place is eBay. I get all my stuff there. Real leather, high quality. Floggers run about 25 to 30, nice leather whip I got for 15.

Yes, exactly right! eBay has very reasonable prices and quality stuff. I have a riding crop from there that leaves nice marks. Had it for several years and don’t remember the exact price, but under $20.

Posted
You can't go wrong with delrin canes and acrylic paddles for marks, bruises, sting and thud. Buy a couple different thicknesses of each for various sensations. If *** is tight, a heavy wooden bath brush is a lot of bang for the buck.
Posted

I would be hesitant about ebay

a lot on ebay is drop shipping from some of the Chinese websites - while there is a lot of good stuff for good prices there is also a lot which isn't the bargain hoped for (or can be bought for cheaper again from the Chinese websites)

one of the advantages of BDSM stores - is - while there may be mark ups - if it's in an in person store (say at BBB, LAM, etc) you can see/feel the quality and also feel the weight, grips, etc.   and also a lot offer a repair/guarantee service 

Posted
If you use your imagination you can find thing's anywhere...I had a selection of dog chew toy's I used upon a former pet ...I also work in a builder's merchant's and you can get plastic plastering beads that leave some very pretty paterns...just keep your evil naughty head on as you wander round shop's and you can find lot's of thing's you can put to use 😉