Helping Out Mum's Friend (part3). Fun fiction

Posted

“Wakey, Wakey, sleepy head”

Light flooded in as the blanket over the cage was rolled back. He blinked heavily and tried to stretch. As his eyes began to focus, he noticed that the Audrey of last night was gone, and back were the tweeds and hair up in a bun. She unlocked the cuffs and ushered him out of the cage.

“You sleep well?” She asked

He stood and stretched. He had slept very well. He thought he must have been exhausted. 

“Yes, Audrey, I did.”

“Excuse me?”

He looked at her, puzzled, then realized his mistake.

“Sorry, Ms Audrey, “ he corrected himself.

She smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

“Turn around,” she instructed. She unlocked the belt and let it fall to the ground. She then removed the cuffs and collar. 

She patted his butt, “Go get in the shower and leave the door open; I know what you naughty boys are like.

Thirty minutes later, he was locked back in the belt with the cup pulled tighter today. Manacles back on his wrists, though not connected. A matching pair on his ankles, and the collar was again on his neck, with the addition of a small padlock.

“Right, go get something comfortable on. You have a lot of work today, and Ms Cindy will be here soon. When you are dressed, come down for some breakfast.”

Audrey didn’t wait for a reply; she turned and left the room, expecting him to do as he was told. He did not disappoint. 

She had him sit and presented him with a full English breakfast and tea. He thanked her and ate hungrily.

“Do you have anything to say about last night, boy?” She asked.

He looked at her, and his face reddened. He was confused about what had happened; the cup covering his genitals tightened as he tried to grow. 

“Er, I'm not  sure, Ms Audrey”

“Really, after all the effort I put in to make you welcome, Well, I thought you’d be a little more appreciative; very disappointing, I must say.”

His face reddened deeper.

“I’m sorry, Miss Audrey. Thank you, it’s just that, well, I’m not sure what to say. “

“Look, she almost shouted, “if you don’t want to be here, there’s the ***y door. I’ll call you an Uber and pay for your fair home,” She almost shouted.” She knew she was being unfair, but she wanted him off guard, plus she got to see him squirm a little. That was always fun. 

“You want me to call mummy to tell her you are running back home? I’m sure she won’t be too disappointed”.  A low blow, she knew, but she was enjoying herself, watching him squirm. 

He stood, and she could see the tears just starting to well up. She didn’t want to push him too far just yet, so she knew she had to change tack a little.

She walked over to him and hugged him against her large breasts.

“Listen, hun, I” 'm sorry. I’ve got a busy and stressful day ahead of me today, and I need to know you are ok here while I’m gone”.  She spoke softly, rubbing his head.

“I’m sorry, Ms. Audrey. I do want to stay and help you out. I’m very grateful for how you welcomed me last night; please give me a chance to show you how grateful I am.”

He was worried, the. The last thing he wanted Ms Audrey to do was to call his mum, her best friend.

“Mmm, I have never been a mother, so what would mummy do when you were naughty.? She asked him.

“Er. She would send me to my room and tell me to think about what I had done,”

“I see,” replied Ms Audrey,” Well, I want you to be here to greet  Ms Cindy when she arrives; you can’t do that from your room, can you now?”   

She rubbed her chin as though to think. Then she nodded as though she had found a solution.

“Well, naughty boy, I think you should go and kneel in that corner with your hands behind your back.” 

She pointed to the corner opposite the door so that MS Cindy would see him as soon as she arrived. Audrey would have already let Cindy know this, but she wanted her to act surprised she saw him. 

He looked past the corner, then back to Ms Audrey.

“Go on, what are you waiting for? I have to leave soon.”

He shrugged and did what he was told. She pulled the band on his pants to reveal the steel loops on the belt she had made him wear.  Then she had him put his hands behind his back. She took something from one of the kitchen drawers. He heard a couple of clicks, and his arms were secured. 

She leaned down and kissed him on the cheek, then rubbed his head and told him to be good. She picked up her bag and left the kitchen. He listened as her Mini came to life and then drove away. 

He knelt there in silence. Listening to the click of the old cottage, the regular tick of the antique metal Ansonia clock on the mantle. His mind was also reeling. He had never felt like this before. He was excited in a way he had never been before. He wanted nothing more than to please Ms Audrey. The way she had touched him last night. He could never have even imagined that was possible. He just knew he wanted more. He would do anything to feel like that again. He could put up with her eccentricities.  They weren’t that bad, just a little unpredictable. 

A car pulling up in the driveway snapped him out of his thoughts. The engine died, the door slammed shut, footsteps on the gravel, and the kitchen door opened. 

“Brett? Brett, love, it’s Ms Cindy,” She shouted.

He wasn’t sure what to do. He didn’t have to wait long.

“What the …. Oh my gosh, is that you, Brett?”

“Er…yes, Ms Cindy,” he stuttered.

“What on earth are you doing down there like that boy?” She asked

“Ms Audrey put me here.”

“OH, I see, why ?”

“Er, because she said I was naughty.”

“Really, how long do you have to stay like that? I was expecting your help today.”

“I didn’t know Ms. Cindy until you arrived; I’m meant to greet and help you.”

“Well, let’s get you up then, boy, so I can see who I’m working with.”

Ms. Cindy put her hands beneath his arms and helped him stand. She didn’t unclip his hands but turned him around.

“Hello, Brett,” Ms Cindy said, leaned in, and kissed him on the cheek.

“Hello, Ms Cindy,” Bret replied. 

Ms. Cindy appears to be younger than Ms Audrey by ten years. She was a little shorter and more boyish-looking with short-cropped Ginger hair. She had a very pretty face with a thick line of freckles. She was plumpish but carried her weight well. She wore a plaid shirt, work dungarees, and Doc Martens boots. She stepped back from him to look him up and down.

“Wow, you grew up well. The last time I saw you, you were just a toddler. How is your mum doing?” She asked 

Brett was taken aback a little; this was the strangest conversation, considering the circumstances he found himself in.

“She’s doing fine,” he replied…

“Good, that’s good; now let’s get to work, shall we?”

She undid his arms and told him to start bringing in her tools from the car and to meet her where they would be working. She did not mention the collar around his neck, the manacles, or even the belt that was padlocked around his waist. 

“So, how much experience have you had with power tools or construction?” She asked when he had returned with the last of the tools.

Brett had been around tools since he was a young ***ager, helping his dad on projects around the house, and he continued after his dad had passed. He had also worked for a couple of months before college, helping out a builder who was a friend of his dad's. So he considered himself pretty experienced and told Ms. Cindy this.

She looked pleased, but her face darkened a little at the mention of his dad, and she touched his arm for a second. 

“Well, this should be a breeze then.” She told him.

They got work, and it went well once they got into their groove. In no time at all, the room started to resemble the playroom it was designed for.  Brett had a few odd problems with a few pieces, but Ms. Cindy was there to lend a hand. It was soon lunchtime, and Ms. Cindy was very pleased with how things were working out. So she decided a little fun was in order.

“Brett, come here,” she said.

Brett looked up from what he was doing, put down the electric screwdriver, and went to where she was standing. 

She looked down at a small cushioned bench with loose hanging steel rings around the lip of the black leather cushion. At one end, it had two removable wooden poles with leather straps in various places. 

“Did you put this together?” She asked him

“Yes, Ms Cindy.”

“Mmm, it doesn’t look right to me. Could you lay down on that for a second for me?”

He looked at her, shrugged, and did as he was told.

“Lift your legs for me.”

He did as directed, and she had him slide so she could strap both legs at knee and ankle to the two removable posts so that his legs were splayed open and secure.  She walked to one of the cabinets and pulled out a black rope.

“Put your hands by your sides.” 

Again, he complied, and she swiftly and skillfully threaded the rope through the steel rings, crisscrossing his body, pulling tight as she did. When she was finished, all he could do was move his head.  She moved out of sight; he couldn’t tell what she was doing. Then she appeared, naked except for her bra. She loomed over him. His cost tried to get hard in its leather prison.  

Her legs were parted, and there was a thin strip of ginger hair glistening at the edges; her pussy lips were slightly protruding. Her stomach was a little rounded, but her breasts stood out, shadowing it.  She bent forward a little to peer into his face and smile.

“Hungry?” She asked, “Ready for a snack?”

Her hand slid down to her pussy and parted her lips. She sighed as she stroked herself.

She pulled out her wet fingers and wiped them over his lips like lipstick, then under his nose.

He closed his eyes as he took in the smell.

“Audrey is right,” thought Cindy, “This boy is  a natural.”

She slowly and gently lowered herself down onto his open mouth and ordered him to lick.  She held onto his outstretched legs for balance and ground herself down onto his open and willing mouth. It wasn’t long before he felt her tense and let out a long groan, and a flood of juices covered his face. Her hands dropped to the sides of the bench, and she lifted herself slightly.

“Lick me bitch” She gasped at him. 

Lifting his head the best he could, he licked hungrily, sucking and kissing when his tongue grew too tired. Ms Cindy cried out again as she reached a second orgasm. She moved forward as little and told him to lick her ass, moaning as he did as he was told. Her hand slid to her pussy, and she rubbed her outer lips as his tongue explored. A small final climax arrived, and after a minute's rest, she lifted herself. 

Ms. Cindy looked down at him, ran her fingers through his hair, and whispered, “Natural,” before disappearing from view. A few minutes later, she was dressed again, crouching down and gently beginning to rub his face with a warm, scented facecloth.

“You just wait there,” she told him, chuckling. “I’ll go make us a snack.”

He lay bound to the bench, listening to Ms Cindy humming to herself in the kitchen as she made sandwiches and tea. His cock, which had been ***ful in its confinement, was settling down now and becoming more comfortable.  He thought he could easily nap lying here as he was and closed his eyes for a second. He opened them again as Ms. Cindy returned with a tray, which she placed on the padded spanking bench beside the bench Brett was secured to.

“Let’s get you up out of there, shall we?” Ms Cindy said.

She undid the rope and unstrapped his legs. Allowing him to roll off the bench. He stood and stretched.

“Did you like that?” Ms. Cindy asked

He smiled, “Yes, I did.”

“Oh! And is it not customary for a boy to thank a lady when she has done something for him?”

This again, he thought to himself. It was just like this morning. Not wanting to repeat the earlier mistakes, he said, “Sorry, Ms Cindy, thank you very much, and thank you for lunch.”

She smiled at him and said, “If you want to show how sincere you are, may I suggest you take to your knees and do a good job of it?”

He did as was suggested; somehow, it felt natural to him.

He looked up from his kneeling position and thanked her. She offered him her boot.

“A small kiss on each will go a long way.”

He kissed each boot. without hesitation

“Good boy! Now get up here and eat your sandwich. I will still have a little to do for today.

He sat back on the bench he was previously tied to, and she handed him a mature cheddar and Branston pickle sandwich, cut between two thick slices of bread. The tea was strong builders tea.  It took Brett back to the lunches he had with his dad when they worked together.

“Can I ask Ms.Cindy if that is how I should have thanked Ms.Audrey because I upset her this morning? I didn’t mean to, but somehow I managed to.”

“Well,” replied Ms Cindy, “In the world of female Domination, that would be the traditional method of thanks, yes. I know Ms. Audrey explained about that lifestyle, didn’t she?  I'm sure she also gave you the option to leave. You are still here, so it would be prudent to follow the rules. When Ms Audrey comes home this evening, I suggest you are on your hands and knees waiting for her to say thank you properly.  I will be staying tonight, so I will be here to guide you”.

“Thank you, Ms Cindy. I do appreciate it.”

She patted his leg and told him if he’s fished lunch, they better get cracking. He returned the tray to the kitchen, and they continued their work.  

He was reconstructing a St Andrews cross when his fingers brushed against something on the back of one of the pieces.  He turned it over and was surprised to find initials carved into the wood. Initials that he recognized A.S.His dad used to carve his initials A.S. into all of his projects. How could they be here on a piece of dungeon equipment? It didn’t make any sense. He put the piece down and looked around the room for other pieces that were non-factory pieces. 

A small whipping trestle with adjustable straps. There, on the underside of the central cross beam. A.S.. On a chair that Ms.Cindy described as a queening chair, A.S. underneath the seat.

On the kneeling stocks,  on the back of one of the removable top pieces.

Ms. Cindy looked up and saw him examining the different items.

“What are you doing? She asked.

He looked up at her dumbfounded.

“What on Earth is the matter, boy?  She asked 

He showed her the last piece with the initials. 

“Did my dad make these ?” He  asked

She examined the piece and saw the initials, and smiled. 

“Why yes, he did. He was very clever, your dad. We all loved him.”

Brett still had a pulled look on his face. 

“You know, boy, you and him are very much alike. He was a very good boy, too!" 

• 2 weeks later...