Panty and face sitting fetish

Daletron

Posted

I have a panty and face sitting fetish . Is this very popular?

Posted (edited)

I also have a fetish of sitting on faces, maybe we can assist each other

Edited by Hotchoc202
Additional info
Posted

I love it.  I don't get it very often but when a woman sits on my face with my arms at my side so I cant use them.  It's amazing.  I stretch my mouth and gently suck and swirl at her pussy and suck in all the juice I can.  At the same time I can smell her asshole and that can make me cum sometimes.  I make lip smacking noises and get as much of her on my face as possible and No, I do not wash my face for hours.  It always puts a smile on her face.

• 3 weeks later...
learningtheropes
Posted

i thought all of us guys wanted to have our faces sat on maybe being squashed for want of another word isnt everyones cup of tea or suffocated but ive always loved having my face sat on the wetter the pussy the better so yes im talking sexual as in giving oral not just being smothered but i think for both its the submissive part giving pleasure to your ....misstress / partner i know it is for me i enjoy giving pleasure that way and also giving in to her will being used by her 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I'm really into facesitting. For me, the cunnalingus/annalingus part turns me on alot but what makes this fetish really hype for me is the actual bdsm part of it, where I'm being ***d to eat my partner's pussy or asshole. Also the part where my partner will just keep me under her ass, smothering me completely and with no way of me getting out. What's unfortunate is that I cant seem to find anybody in my area who is into this sort of thing, which honestly baffles me cause it seems more vanilla than alot of other fetishes that people have. Hopefully having joined this site, I can find someone who enjoys sitting on their partners face as much as I enjoy my face being sat on. I currently live in the washington DC area.