Can I completely change myself from a sub to a Dom?

dj****

Posted

there are folk I know where to anyone who knows them; they are a Dominant

but, I know, they switch in private life, or are a sub to someone, or "were a sub"

there are some communities where you had to experience being a sub before you could become a Dom.

Posted
Good doms seem to have started as sub; so, I guess the answer is: yes.

Only ime; which is what it is.
Posted
Definitely possible. Some people switch and go from dom to sub or vice versa. I started out as a switch and now I’m just completely a sub.
Posted
It depends on each person. I am a sub and have tried to be a dom, but hate it. It's always up to you though and why not try it if you want to?
Posted
Possible but it's quite a change , I am a sub and will stay that way
Posted
You can definitely switch. Then you know both sides which makes you even better
Posted
I think it’s possible for sure. We all learn and change over time, so it would make sense you might discover that you’re more of a Dom or switch.
Posted
I’m dominant but have been submissive with the right partner … I think context is key 🔑
Posted
There is literally nothing about this lifestyle that one is stuck with, my friend.

What you’re wondering is if you might be one or the other, or a Switch. Explore it with someone you vibe with and trust. This whole thing is about one’s truth, not expectation.
Posted
I'd say it's personality dependant, some people are naturally more dominant and others submissive, some switch between them, but you'll know which you are in how you feel in each role, sometimes a partner can bring different sides out of you, it's all experience, connection & trust.
Posted
You can switch if you have the desire and drive. It might not be like flipping a light off/on, and it might be clumsy and awkward at first, but you’ll get there. I recommend working on it with a partner you trust. Make your mistakes with someone who knows you and can help you improve.
Posted
Yeah you can do whatever you want, it’s not a game, it’s your life
Posted
I think there’s an old saying.
“Whatever floats your boat”
Posted
It's possible depending on the environment amd energy of ur partner, like idk if I could ever switch myself, but I know tho who can.......but also if ur not a dominant type,don't try to change for someone, it won't go well,only go about it,if that's how u feel
Posted
I'm a very submissive woman. But I do have a dominant side. Just depends on the situation I'm in when that Dom side comes out.
Posted
Always expect the unexpected if you feel confident in that role then give it a shot but like most people have said if you have a partner or some one to mentor you so you don’t make mistakes it’s always good to try new things and if you don’t like it you can always gain experience and know you tried
Posted
Be what you want to be, switch it up, explore and appreciate each role
Posted
I think we shouldn't do anything that dosent feel natural to us. We only know what is really right for us by trying different things and listening ourselves about how we feel about each experience.
Posted
Of course you can, if you play any role for long enough it will become second nature but that doesn’t mean you will enjoy it as much.
Posted
If you have to ask.... you are stuck in the place you are bro, sorry.
Posted
It takes a certain person to make me switch to sub, but a couple of people have been very good Dommes to me, and I have enjoyed it immensely…
Being in control in all areas of my life, I sometimes need that release…
It takes a great amount of trust