I would to like convert a bedroom to a dungeon.

Spriguns

Posted
The room is small about 14 x 14 ft window storage rad and door. Not much room but worth a try. It will have a double bed. Apart from that , it's a blank canvas , any ideas ?
Posted
St Andrews Cross on a wall, spanking bench, racks for toys/implements.
A lot will depend on space and layout and your own imagination.
Posted
14x14 sounds like a decent space. Should have enough space for a bench, supports from ceiling (above bed and over an open space), storage boxes for platform and storage.
Posted
If the double bed is a solid wooden or metal frame (as opposed to a divan) it can be stood on end and that can make for an interesting frame for all manner of scenarios.
Posted

I think if I was designing a home dungeon (which, funnily enough - we were hoping to in 2024, but it's probably going to be 2025) what items are relevant to your kinks and interests? what is value for ***?

If you'd use a spanking bench most play sessions, get one (if you buy a "portable massage/tattoo bench" - they fold quite nicely for storage, and are inexpensive) and if a CBT chair is something you'd use maybe once a year - don't.

It all depends what you're into and what you'd really use

Posted

Think about how you want to play. I took a room that size, covered the floor in tatami mats, put in a "Bondage Pagoda", put a folding paper screen in front of the window, added a box of impact toys and a bag of rope, and I was done.

The site might not exist any more, or it might only be in the Internet Wayback Machine, but if you do a search for "Sartan's" and add some other creative keywords you might find on-line plans for all kinds of home dungeon equipment to inspire you.

Posted
Consider a bed that folds up into the wall, that will give you more floor area to use and then drop the bed down when you want to use it.

If youre going to have vanillas stay, consider looking for ways to make things blend in, eg a st andrews against the wall could be easily modified to look like shelf set.

Collapable spanking benches etc.

Suspention points can be hidden in ceilings above fake smoke detectors. Just make sure the fixing point can take about 400lbs in weight.
Posted
On 12/27/2023 at 10:49 AM, TheBookCollector said:

Suspention points can be hidden in ceilings above fake smoke detectors. Just make sure the fixing point can take about 400lbs in weight.

That's actually a great idea.

Posted

I would add a "D-Ring wall bracket" to secure your sub by the collar while you prep the area for fun time. 

Posted
3 minutes ago, latexbound said:

I would add a "D-Ring wall bracket" to secure your sub by the collar while you prep the area for fun time. 

Nice idea, a free standing cage in the corner could work if your budget goes that far

• 2 weeks later...
JimtheBear2
Posted
Get one of those beds that will fold up until like a desk or something you could always change the desk to a stock bench so when you fold the bed down, it covers the bench and the bench holds up the bed
JimtheBear2
Posted
If you look for ideas for like tiny apartments in New York City, there is all kinds of furniture that converts into something else. If you’re good with your hands and creative, you could always build your own and save *** as I am doing.