For Wanting

su****

Posted
Suzy had been serving his cock and quite good for some months. She was his to do with as he wished when they were together. He had been helping her to understand the poly lifestyle and that she wanted to put aside her jealousy to build her trust and intimacy with him.

It had been sometime that they had been together because he was no longer working nearby being the nature of what he did his work took him to different locations. This is how they met. He had been working in her state and she had become quite spoiled to his time being hers. He was always accommodating if she was available to be tied. And just as he warned in the beginning that she would likely become addicted to the feeling of the ropes on her skin.

They had been talking about adding another lover to share and it was proving a little frustrating because she was so ready to take her curiosity into the next level. She had always been attracted to beautiful women and she finally felt that she had a lover that would be capable of handling her with another woman.

There were times when it was all she could do to handle him and the thought of sharing this bliss with another lover and knowing what she would be feeling as he worked on her. Mmmm that thought of knowing what she would be feeling was enough to make Suzy’s pussy wet. She was so ready to share him but they were not near each other so it was not as easy as it once was.

They had plans to see each other in a couple of weeks. The thought of finding a woman to satisfy him for her because she could not was making her slightly excited. She wondered if she was getting past her jealousy because in that past even the thought of sharing him would make her feel like she might be missing out on something.

He helped her to understand what is means to be a giving lover and instead of always looking for our own pleasure but to seek pleasure in giving pleasure to another. Suzy was not accustomed to this and they had a threesome prior where she was able to see what it was to put the focus on another and step outside of thinking that she was missing out. Instead seeing the ecstasy sweet across her face was intoxicating and proved worth doing again. With that in mind and knowing he loved to tie and he felt fulfilled in doing shibari and being in control she began to loosen her grip on what it meant to be in love with him.

She was looking for a woman to join them and in doing this she met a cute blonde with a tight little body and pussy to match. She was able to and ready to meet. Their new girl was into shibari already and from the pictures she had seen she was more than eager to be tied by him.

It was just that Suzy could not join them for a couple of weeks. Her name was Stella and she was ready to be their new girlfriend. She was in the same area where he was working and this was the moment for Suzy to put everything they had been working on to the test. She decided to arrange for him and Stella to meet on his next day off to his surprise. This was huge for Suzy because she was not thinking about him fucking another girl but instead she was thinking about how happy her lover would be to have a new beautiful and desirable woman to tie. She was also thinking that her new girlfriend being into shibari was in for a treat she would be getting by him tying her.

Suzy’s pussy was getting so hot thinking about making the plans for her new lover to meet him. Stella said she was at the door and as far as he knew he was just off work and wasn’t sure what he would be doing with his time that day. Suzy was familiar enough with his schedule and he didn’t think anything of it when she had asked him what room in was in that week. She was so tickled with herself for making this surprise for him. He would not know what to think that Suzy would be capable to put her jealousy aside but she knew enough him well enough to know that if he had the time available and an eager woman desiring to be tied by him then he accommodate her beautiful little body.

Stella had her instructions to come in nothing but a trench coat with nothing else on underneath. She knocked on the door and he was wondering who that could be opened the door to this blonde vision with the coat slightly open revealing her small waist and beautifully large breasts top her small frame. His mouth dropped and he quickly composed himself and he knew this assignment and understood it well. He invited her in and she quickly stepped inside the room. As soon as she was past the threshold she dropped her coat and got on her knees with her arm reached up to him she said please sir will you tie me, fuck me and fill my holes with your cum.

She said to him, “Suzy found me for you and since she can’t join us now she wanted me to come serve your cock on her behalf. So, please use my pussy, my ass and my mouth as you wish just as you would do with her.”He was floored to receive such a gift from his lover and he was pleased that he had her and he knew that when they would all three be together that he was going to show her just how pleased he was with her until then he was delighting in getting to know his new blonde girlfriend.