A DD for lg ♾

Os****

Posted
A DD for lg ♾

In the realm of dominance, our connection so deep, A dance of hearts, where desires safely seep, As the male dominant, I hear your plea, To be your Daddy Dom, your partner that sets you free.

You long for a long-term dynamic, my dear, Where our lives intertwine, without boundaries to adhere, A relationship nontraditional, yet so profound, Where our souls can intertwine, forever unbound.

Señor, I shall become, your steady guiding light, Taking you on a journey, filled with endless nights, Our love shall blossom, like the sweetest of flowers, Bathing our existence, within tender, intimate showers.

No strict rules shall bind us, but trust shall be our guide, Emotional boundaries, to the winds, we shall confide, Each moment, a canvas, where passion will create, An intricate tapestry, where love will saturate.

As your Daddy Dom, I'll embrace your inner child, Nurturing your spirit, so gentle and mild, In my arms, find solace, a sanctuary, safe and secure, With love and affection, which will always endure.

Our lives shall overlap, with a rhythm so grand, Building memories together, hand in hand, Through laughter and tears, joys and sorrows, We'll face the world, as our souls intertwine and borrow.

In this nontraditional love, we shall find harmony, Creating a masterpiece, our own love symphony, A love that transcends boundaries and time, A bond so strong, forever yours and mine.

So let our hearts merge, in this beautifully vast sea, A dynamic that embraces both you and me, Lives overlapping, with freedom to explore, In this long-term dynamic, a love forevermore.

🎩  O s P a n d o   ™️✒ 🖋

🌻 #BDSM #BDSMcollars #BDSMcurious #Dominant #Submissive #Kink #kinkfriendly #Kinks #kinkcurious #Brat #roleplay #DDLG #Kinkster #Dom #Sub #BDSMdom #BDSMsub
Posted
14 hours ago, Kimber469ing said:
I like this writing

Thank you I will share later something more...

Posted
14 hours ago, CaramelLatte said:
Awww🥰🥰

Thanks 🎩

Posted
2 hours ago, OsPando said:

Thank you I will share later something more...

I will look forward to seeing it

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
January 10, prettysubbybee said:

this made me want to cry.

Why?