Musing !

Be****

Posted
My fantasies About BDSM started very early. When I was young , I remember wanting to tie up the PE teacher. I certainly would have had no idea what to do with her once I had her tied up at the time but my young mind didn't really consider that. The bondage type fantasies continued forward through high school and college Where I learned most girls like the little slap and tickle. But a little slap and tickle wasn't quite enough to satisfy me. And now I was really intrested in some Heavier and darker stuff. I had seen the B&D pleasures videos. The Bruce 7 videos. The HOM videos And they were only fuel for the fire. Of course as a young man and college these desires Directly conflict With all the messages we get societally. So I think no matter what side of the coin you are on, when you find yourself in that deep you start asking yourself some questions. At least I hope we all do. At some point I think most people Stop and ask why. And I think some people dwell on this for years. They may never even get over it.They may Harbor guilt and shame. And I think that in and of itself is kind of a shame. It prevents you from moving on and embracing yourself. Fortunately for me I didn't have that problem.. Nothing too intense. I'm not broken. And I don't need to be fixed. And from that point on I never looked back. Honestly when I faced it head on it only took me about 15 minutes to arrive at that conclusion and put it behind me. I think at some point you have to embrace yourself. Now I wouldn't trade it for the world. So I decided The path forward was simply to find Those who are on the opposite side of the same coin that I am on. And that's what I do. I have a Passion for suffering. My partners have the Passion for suffering. It completes us. It makes our lives whole. We have to have it one way or another for whatever our reasons are. I admire and respect all of my partners for having the courage and trusting me To bring us the places we need to go To really feel complete. A trip to the dungeon is an adventure. It's an adventure in the dungeon and it's an adventure inside of ourselves. It's an adventure we go on together. It's my job to control and guide the experience. And once we do it nobody can take those experiences from us. And for me, in the depths of suffering It's like a spiritual connection. I give a little piece of myself and I take a little piece of each of my partners To carry with me. Once I have an intense scene with someone who really suffers for me It's like we've shared something special. It's really that connection in those most intense moments. The real. The raw. The primal. The lizard brain moments Of desperation. They can't be faked.There's no preening. There's no pretense. It's Raw and it's real and The connection formed in those moments is really fundamentally at the base Of what propels me.

Beast
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
If more people stopped trying to shame the pleasure in ***, this site wouldn’t be needed. You did well in embracing the joy of the ***. Keep striving to help others and continue to develop yourself. You are doing a righteous duty.